Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

akshayR

IF-Rockerz

akshayR

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tashaveli

Well just saw today's Epi. D first scene gave me d answer to my question.

your question about ?? Ermm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Suvi (Page 3)" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Supertrouper

Supertrouper

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Suvi's thoughts. It wasn't a fourth wall talk but rather she was talking to herself about yuvi.

akshayR

IF-Rockerz

akshayR

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:25am | IP Logged

Suvi's thoughts. It wasn't a fourth wall talk but rather she was talking to herself about yuvi.

What was she talking..batao batao...aaj romance ki feeling yahin..forum se hi lene do EmbarrassedEmbarrassed LOL

SahasYuvreenian

IF-Rockerz

SahasYuvreenian

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged
nyc topic di...
well I think suvi was confused n really it was a hard tym for her dat tym...then also she waited but after being heart broken several tym she still knew yuvi cared for her but as a frnd...so she did not want 2 totally breakup wid him...woh suna hai na-sumthng is bettr dan nthng...wahi...I think ki she wanted a fresh start becoz she stilll did not want to loose yuvi forever.She must have thot if yuvi is not ok wid love then its ok but he still cares for me...So this is ma opinion...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Supertrouper

Supertrouper

Supertrouper

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Suvi has flasbks of admission scene, bench scene, gogoi Fyt scene , v spot job, fashion show and she thinks Dat he was always wid her even wen she tried to keep him away and even wen Der was no one wid her. She can't stay away from him even if she tried . She thinks Dat Wat she wants can never happen and he wants to b her friend only. She thinks Wat should she do??? She can't keep him away from her
E&oe.

akshayR

IF-Rockerz

akshayR

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged

Suvi has flasbks of admission scene, bench scene, gogoi Fyt scene , v spot job, fashion show and she thinks Dat he was always wid her even wen she tried to keep him away and even wen Der was no one wid her. She can't stay away from him even if she tried . She thinks Dat Wat she wants can never happen and he wants to b her friend only. She thinks Wat should she do??? She can't keep him away from her
E&oe.

Ooo...suvi back in love daze Heart...nicey nice Big smile

Supertrouper

Supertrouper

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Ok bye for now . C u all tomorrow if I'm still alive.

akshayR

IF-Rockerz

akshayR

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged

Ok bye for now . C u all tomorrow if I'm still alive.

kyun aisa kya hai kal Shocked

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.