Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

Supertrouper

Supertrouper

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Kya Akshay...chopsuey hone se Pehle hi chopsuey kar rahe ho...thoda optimism Rehne do...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simidi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Suvi (Page 2)" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

akshayR

IF-Rockerz

akshayR

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Check your pm dids Wink

Supertrouper

Supertrouper

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Ahaaa... Got it...Thx...ok m off now. Tom black Monday...ciao tc gnsd.

akshayR

IF-Rockerz

akshayR

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tashaveli

Ahaaa... Got it...Thx...ok m off now. Tom black Monday...ciao tc gnsd.

Bbye di Big smile

simidi

simidi

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akshayR

Umm..a good topic didi Thumbs Up well all i got was that she somewhat wants him to be besides her always...at least after the fashion show kaand saviour thing Wink Yes it was tough for her to be with him..but maybe she is just controlling herself..and helding herself together for the moment..but always wanting to come back again wid him...like the way she wants it...for e.g. that plan wali thing and suvi goes and enquires...that r u planning something or what...

Aur abhi ke liye toh waise bhi...i would say inki kismat kharab hai...jab yuvi propose karne ki sochta hai...toh kuch na kuch happens..now this special episode mein bhi we might have alisha's birthday thing coming up...toh uski tension rahegi for sure DeadDead
what special episode?Confused

akshayR

IF-Rockerz

akshayR

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simidi

Umm..a good topic didi Thumbs Up well all i got was that she somewhat wants him to be besides her always...at least after the fashion show kaand saviour thing Wink Yes it was tough for her to be with him..but maybe she is just controlling herself..and helding herself together for the moment..but always wanting to come back again wid him...like the way she wants it...for e.g. that plan wali thing and suvi goes and enquires...that r u planning something or what...

Aur abhi ke liye toh waise bhi...i would say inki kismat kharab hai...jab yuvi propose karne ki sochta hai...toh kuch na kuch happens..now this special episode mein bhi we might have alisha's birthday thing coming up...toh uski tension rahegi for sure DeadDead

We r having an episode of SG on sunday this week Smile so we were basically toking about that Smile

simidi

simidi

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 2:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by simidi

We r having an episode of SG on sunday this week Smile so we were basically toking about that Smile
is it like maha episode like they do for other shows or just a normal episode?

Supertrouper

Supertrouper

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Well just saw today's Epi. D first scene gave me d answer to my question.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.