Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Supertrouper

Supertrouper

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Hi all...
V all know Dat suvi still luvs yuvi as is obvious from d recent epis
Wat I m writing is not disputing Dat fact but just trying to understand her thoughts. ( its a bit late for Dat but nyways here goes.

And she was like very angry and at Dat time wen yuvi did not reciprocate her feelings. Yuvi did propose a fresh start for dem as friends wch she rejected. And den came d fashion show were he literally bailed her out of a tug situation... Phir suvi proposed friendship. Now Wat I m confused abt is y did she do it...like she also felt Dat she shud nibhavofy friendship inspite of her feelings for him? She did mention Dat it's tuf to be wid him everyday and stuff...so did she decide to bcum frnds agn wid a fresh start so Dat she could just b wid him?...( I m not complaining just wondering).
I really miss dose fourth wall talks suvi had wid us... Wish she would d Dat abt yuvi too. Wat is she feeling rite now?

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

simidicuty_ksujairohitluvushivin1ShivinianAditi_4verManish_Shettypia.rahaakshayR

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Suvi" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

akshayR

IF-Rockerz

akshayR

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Umm..a good topic didi Thumbs Up well all i got was that she somewhat wants him to be besides her always...at least after the fashion show kaand saviour thing Wink Yes it was tough for her to be with him..but maybe she is just controlling herself..and helding herself together for the moment..but always wanting to come back again wid him...like the way she wants it...for e.g. that plan wali thing and suvi goes and enquires...that r u planning something or what...

Aur abhi ke liye toh waise bhi...i would say inki kismat kharab hai...jab yuvi propose karne ki sochta hai...toh kuch na kuch happens..now this special episode mein bhi we might have alisha's birthday thing coming up...toh uski tension rahegi for sure DeadDead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Supertroupersimidi

Supertrouper

Supertrouper

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Hi Akshay : how r u?
Cming to d topic wen suvi realised her feelings for yuvi she shared dem with us... So y doesn't she share her thoughts wid us now...I Thnk all of us njoyed those convos. Kind of miss those. De md d show realistic.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akshayR

akshayR

IF-Rockerz

akshayR

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tashaveli

Hi Akshay : how r u?
Cming to d topic wen suvi realised her feelings for yuvi she shared dem with us... So y doesn't she share her thoughts wid us now...I Thnk all of us njoyed those convos. Kind of miss those. De md d show realistic.

Hi didi..how i am ???..well i am quite good now..Tadaaa!!!! LOL...throat pain almost gone now..i hope till tomorrow afternoon/night i will be back to normal Big smile

Yeah...abhi she talked to us once..but i think that was regarding this case and baby only...but ab thodi tension ho rahi hai...regarding 10th Feb...abhi mera SG walon se sirf ek question hai..ki kyun mere vaat lagne wale time par ye spicy..mirch-masala wale episodes lekar aane hote hai inko...ki mai dekh bhi na pau Tongue

Supertrouper

Supertrouper

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Kyun exams hai kya?

akshayR

IF-Rockerz

akshayR

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 8:56am | IP Logged

Kyun exams hai kya?

Nahi...exams are in feb end..but thoda busy time start ho gaya hai mera already...abhi tuesday tak hai thoda busy schedule...fir 12th ko another deadline..plus other stuff also in other courses..

Supertrouper

Supertrouper

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Well surprise Epi Mein do baatein ho sakti hai.
Ek to yuvi ll confess his love to suvi in some dhinchaak style wch ll mk us all very happy aur Alisha cms to know abt it.
Aur doosra option type Karne Mein mere hasth shake ho rahe hai so I ll keep it locked in my mind.

akshayR

IF-Rockerz

akshayR

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 10:16am | IP Logged

Well surprise Epi Mein do baatein ho sakti hai.
Ek to yuvi ll confess his love to suvi in some dhinchaak style wch ll mk us all very happy aur Alisha cms to know abt it.
Aur doosra option type Karne Mein mere hasth shake ho rahe hai so I ll keep it locked in my mind.

For me..the haath shake wala option is more probable right now OuchOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simidi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.