Did not like Neelu- Arvind performance

DianaPrince thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
first of all this is my opinion. you may think otherwise

Firstly it started off by putting Rahul's laugh as Ravan's laugh

sorry to say i found it quite insulting

I know that they did it for fun but it crossed the limit for me.

even if rahul is a good or bad person, it's really wrong to compare him with Ravan( even his laugh)🤔

secondly the choreography

Ravan doing the towel step🤢 plus the cabaret😡

i'm really sorry but even if they did that for fun i am really disgusted

even if Ravan was a great villain ( cannot find any other word) he was a very big scholar.
He was a learnt man. i'm not siding him but he was one of the most intelligent person of his times. (sad that he could not use it)

Doing these steps was an insult for him.

+ his wife ( who is still considered as a dutiful wife and praised ) doing cabaret and making those expressions🤢

I have no problems with Neelu and arvind. I really did not like their performance today🥱

I can't comment on their marks as you know who gives to them
terence disappointed me

P.S bakhi vs arvind was hilarious esp Arvind 🤣

Edited by LadyDabangg - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..siya.. thumbnail
I so agree with you the concept did disappointed me alot 😔 so as terrance as sajid no comments and shilpa at times is partial bt terrance is perfect bt here 😔 yest epi i just liked jaisheel-suhasi wer best last nite 😃
DianaPrince thumbnail

Originally posted by: karanmehraroxx

I so agree with you the concept did disappointed me alot 😔 so as terrance as sajid no comments and shilpa at times is partial bt terrance is perfect bt here 😔 yest epi i just liked jaisheel-suhasi wer best last nite 😃

yes
suhasi and jaysheel was one of the best till now👏😳
Diya_Taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Didnt find it funny but lame 
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
As a big Ravan fan, I thought it was hilarious. The concept wasn't spectacular but that dude was funny esp the moustache part. 😆
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Last nite neelu arvind  ka dance was not appealing.

Suhasi jaysheel was tooo good.
Dhoxi thumbnail
Neelu n arvind were good. I wont say they were bad but it was fun watching it. N suhasi n jaiseel steal the show
noorsand thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
I also didn't like their performance for different reasons though! They didn't perform as a team, and yes Arvind was great with the moustache and Neelu was really good in dance but it seemed really disjointed. Really surprised that they got high marks, also some jokes fell flat. But, I think cabaret was amazing addition. And, I don't think making fun of Raavan was their intention. Their intention was to show contrasting personality of a character, something that you would not imagine that character doing.
-Chinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with you. Especially the towel dance part, that was really insulting according to me.
march2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
would disagree it was not best but good...I really enjoy it not too joker type like rahul