Page 2 Page 3

LadyDabangg

IF-Sizzlerz

LadyDabangg

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 3:00am | IP Logged
first of all this is my opinion. you may think otherwise

Firstly it started off by putting Rahul's laugh as Ravan's laugh

sorry to say i found it quite insultingOuch

I know that they did it for fun but it crossed the limit for me.

even if rahul is a good or bad person, it's really wrong to compare him with Ravan( even his laugh)Ermm

secondly the choreography

Ravan doing the towel stepDead plus the cabaretAngry

i'm really sorry but even if they did that for fun i am really disgusted

even if Ravan was a great villain ( cannot find any other word) he was a very big scholar.
He was a learnt man. i'm not siding him but he was one of the most intelligent person of his times. (sad that he could not use it)

Doing these steps was an insult for him.

+ his wife ( who is still considered as a dutiful wife and praised ) doing cabaret and making those expressionsDead

I have no problems with Neelu and arvind. I really did not like their performance todaySleepy

I can't comment on their marks as you know who gives to them
terence disappointed me

P.S bakhi vs arvind was hilarious esp Arvind ROFL

Edited by LadyDabangg - 03 February 2013 at 4:11am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

tulip1234aahhhtaklima_najPiggies..siya..piyualka-Chinky-..Athena..-Raindrops-sitammaGugumintitiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Did not like Neelu- Arvind performance" in Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..siya..

..siya..

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 3:25am | IP Logged
I so agree with you the concept did disappointed me alot Unhappy so as terrance as sajid no comments and shilpa at times is partial bt terrance is perfect bt here Unhappy yest epi i just liked jaisheel-suhasi wer best last nite Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

piyualkatiny15Guguminti

LadyDabangg

IF-Sizzlerz

LadyDabangg

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karanmehraroxx

I so agree with you the concept did disappointed me alot Unhappy so as terrance as sajid no comments and shilpa at times is partial bt terrance is perfect bt here Unhappy yest epi i just liked jaisheel-suhasi wer best last nite Big smile

yes
suhasi and jaysheel was one of the best till nowClapEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Guguminti

Diya_Taarey

IF-Rockerz

Diya_Taarey

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Didnt find it funny but lame 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

piyualkatiny15Guguminti

Kal El

IF-Rockerz

Kal El

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 3:55am | IP Logged
As a big Ravan fan, I thought it was hilarious. The concept wasn't spectacular but that dude was funny esp the moustache part. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swra.saxenaSunshine797

Baingan

IF-Sizzlerz

Baingan

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Last nite neelu arvind  ka dance was not appealing.

Suhasi jaysheel was tooo good.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Athena..Guguminti

Dhoxi

IF-Sizzlerz

Dhoxi

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Neelu n arvind were good. I wont say they were bad but it was fun watching it. N suhasi n jaiseel steal the show

noorsand

Goldie

noorsand

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 6:53am | IP Logged
I also didn't like their performance for different reasons though! They didn't perform as a team, and yes Arvind was great with the moustache and Neelu was really good in dance but it seemed really disjointed. Really surprised that they got high marks, also some jokes fell flat. But, I think cabaret was amazing addition. And, I don't think making fun of Raavan was their intention. Their intention was to show contrasting personality of a character, something that you would not imagine that character doing.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.