The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College

The WORST in KiSha History... - Page 3

WhisperOfDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Stoneface? I really doubt it...but hope so he is back wod a bang...
coz miss stoneface-chicklet the most!!
But as a few think if KD regrets wad he did wid Kiya i have feeling then he be back to the majjnu mood..
which i soo hope doesnt happen!!
No bodies at fault of wad happend... according to me nor koya not KD
coz both had there own veiws...!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by-ssafi

But as a few think if KD regrets wad he did wid Kiya i have feeling then he be back to the majjnu mood..

exactly my pt. 😃
NonComposMentis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Shaz.. (Am I allowed to call you that?) O.o
Am waiting for my reply...Won't be coming online tomorrow onwards...atleast..definitely for looong periods like today...
Oh and btw, this post of mine is NOT sarcastic...
Mugs :)
WhisperOfDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by-blue_Orchid

exactly my pt. 😃

I am glad u feel the same radz.
i m sick n tried of ppl blamin kiya or kd!!!
hiddendreamsl thumbnail
what junglee track are u talking about and i hate to sound like a bad person but somewhere down the line i agree with that really long post writer
NonComposMentis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by-hiddendreamsl

what junglee track are u talking about and i hate to sound like a bad person but somewhere down the line i agree with that really long post writer

Errmm..did you mean me by any chance? :P
That looong essay was mine :P :P
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by-blue_Orchid

agree wid Mugs
Though I agree KiSha are Messed up big tym
I've already written an essay on KD
which surprisingly was agreeable by many
dont want To re-write
kindly read KD,KD,KD . . my take to see my views on KD. .
Regarding d dance. . Atleast KD Stopped on his track d moment Kiya asked to leave her
n Thursday Epi made it clear that KD wud to back to his Stoneface mode
thats abt it!!

Kiya had to push him away from her. It was hearbreaking, but true that she did not want him near her because of his behaviour.

As far as Stoneface is concerned, well each to his own. IMO, Stoneface rebelled, he retorted, he taunted, he fought, but Stoneface would misbehave with a girl this way. Not just Kiya, ANY girl. Stoneface stopped RV from hurting Kiya , when he hated her. Stoneface fought with Kunal because he was being inappropriate with Kiya even though he had no obligations to her. Stoneface had certain morals. I am sorry Rads, I wanted Stoneface back, but sadly...I didn't see him
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-angel_juhi04

I am very angry wid d FB ppl as in d recent question of whether Kiya deserved to be publicly humiliated by KD, d ppl supported KD. Is it right to publicly humiliate sum1? Wen did Kiya did dosti ka drama as KD said? It was KD who did it. I agree dat Juhi sud be angry wid Kiya for hurting her but she sud not support in seeing her humiliated publicly by a guy? Wat if sum1 does same to her n Kiya or any1 supports it? Juhi sud instead retort to her face but she admitted dat she don't feel bad but copies her. I am waiting to see how vl Kiya react on Juhi missing n how much she vl be worried for her. On getn Juhi back, if Kiya all of a sudden show real care n be very much friendly wid Juhi like real Kiya wud do then may be either Bobby or even Ranveer vl tell Kiya dat Juhi's friendship is all fake n she supported in humiliating her n also she is just Aanya's fan n not her friend. Then another heartbreak for Kiya dat a friend is back-bitching instead of sorting her problems wid her. Rv is damn angry wid KD. Y dint Samar stopped KD? He just stopped d RanSh fight 4m RV's side. How vl JJ react on knowing wat KD did wid Kiya?

Lets not bring FB here Juhi. Morover we can't really do anything about it or question people's opinions right😊

Like I said, there were too many contradictions. KD saying that Kiya did dosti ka drama and then attached herself to a "raheez friend" was laughable. I do not believe that KD can say something that hypocritical.

I do understand that Juhi was drunk and hurt. Personally I just don't take well to back biting that's all.

I doubt JJ will even come to know about the whole thing with the upcoming Juhi missing track.
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-ssafi

I miss Stoneface too. But Stoneface isn't just about being angry & rebellious. Stoneface, despite everything had certain morals which would make you admire him. And no, I don't want majnuness, but I do want KD to realise he was wrong.

@bold...I have always maintained that. But this time...I don't think I can
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-hiddendreamsl

Well...each to his own😊

I meant the Juhi missing track. And the new spy stuff wala ad, if it isn't a Windows 8 promo that is. Clearly buddy tracks🥳