Page 1
Page   of 21
Page 2 Page 21

SahasYuvreenian

IF-Rockerz

SahasYuvreenian

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Hello dear friends!!!

Today I wanted to say how is my journey in SG forum.I know that does not mean anything for you but still I wud lyk to share.

Firstly I joined IF after watching Miley Jab Hum Tum online.I had become a member by then but knew nothing abt IF.Then after some months in March or April I got interested to watch SG after seeing its promos in StarPlus.Then I wanted to know more about the show and started surfing on net & that is wen I came across this Forum.It was some time of June.
Then once I checked out the forum n opened a topic.It was a story of Yuvraj suvreen princi n all's dailouges.Little did I know that it was an FF.Then I read it n knew it was an imaginary story.That FF was Tanya di's FF-U R My Destiny n it was the first FF/writing ever that I read in IF.Then I got a no. of writings like that n got interested in them.Then I was just reading out those updates n cmmntng.I had no other work in the forum.LOL

Then once I came across a AT.I dint know wat it was but I wanted to be a member.Silly me.I then pmed the maker of the AT- pinkgal a.k.a.-Asiya.Then she knew that I was a new member n we chatted thru pms.She is my first friend in IF.Then my activity increased a lil.I started chatting n cmmntng on other topics too.Big smile

After reading so many stories I wanted to write a story by myself.It was July by then.And that time a rain sequence between yuvreen took place.So I started to write an OS-Yuvreen Rain Sequence.That tym I dint know wat OS.SS n FF mean.I was also very irritated of being newbie n groupbie.I badly wanted to be a senior member but I dint know how.LOL 

Then after the first two parts of the OS I got a gud response n wanted to take the story in a different way n changed the OS into a SS with name-Yuvreen SS-Kuch toh hai hum mein.Then the roadtrip track came up n all my previous friends got furious why suvreen lied to her dad.Most of them stopped watching the show n left the forum.Only two three were left.

Then I got introduced to some new ppl.All thanks to my SS thru that only I got some more frends.They were Bhavnah,Vidya,Akshay,Kaveri etc.One thing I'll tell that wen I found Akshay I got confused whether he was a girl/boy.(dont be furious akshu)First I thot how can a girl be named akshay,then I thot how will a guy watch shows.He was the first male whom I found watch tv shows n that tym I got super confused.But I did not ask him becoz I feared he might think me silly.
My confusion remained a silent confusion till he gave me his fb id.It was then wen my confusion cleared.I was really happy that ma confusion got clearedLOL.

Then I also met kaveri n she asked me to update soon.Ya that was the tym we started chatting n became frnds.And bhavnah,well I also started talking wid her when she started writing her own SS-Teri Meri Kahani n she grew super close to ma heart n I started calling her di.And yeah again, she was the first person I called di.After that I,bhavnah n Akshu became late ni8 chatters.WinkThey had becum ma fav buddies.Then I knew that akshay was a great fan of suvi n bhavnah was a gr8 fan of arnav.

Then I met Manish by one of his topics.I again got donkey minded n pmed him-that was he a new member.But he pmed me back that he is a member from a long tym.ShockedMeri chopsey ho gayi tab.DeadBut this tym I was not confused by his name.I knew he was a male.LOLAnd he was the second bhai whom I met in IF.Gradually by chatting we got frnds too.

Before going to Mia I wud like to tell about Ammar n suruchi.Well I never knew he was a boy too but I knew him by FB.He was asking to write a song on akhand bharat n that was wen he,me n bhavnah worked together n wrote a song.We also became gud frnds but he vanished sumwhere afer that.

I also met Suruchi by SS only.She was a I mean is a great fan of Shivin.Then we also talked many tyms.But after sum tym she changed her username from -suruchi.rajpal to luvushivin1.So I cud not recognise herOuch.In this diwali wen I posted gifts for everyone she asked where's my gift n I asked wats ur name n she got a lil angry n said u dont recognise me.Then to make her anger vanish I posted a gift for her too n she became happy.

Now cuming to Mia a.k.a. Vidya.Well I had seen her cmmnts in my SS but never talked wid her.I replied her survey posts too n in one of those posts we talked.Then I told her I'm small but a great chatterbox n thats wen I got my official SG forum name-Little Chatterbox.After that we also became gud frnds n talked a lot with her bandars(akshu n manish which I also became after some days).Not only that she gave me many more names like lady in middle,chandramukhiLOLLOL,lady wid rakhiLOL.(superb 7,remember rakhi storyWink).And ya she addresses me as her washing machine coz she aksed me to brainwash akshu.ROFLMissing u MiaCry.

Next I will talk about Jennifer.Well maybe very few ppl know her.But she an awesum dearie.She is my scrap-mate.We always chat by scrapping n ya once she was a fan of SG.But today I'm not finding her.Cry

Well then once we came across Kim di.Ya I never talked wid her but I felt that she was lil khadoos.But I did not know I was completely wrong.She is very sweet n loving.She is my online docBig smile.I never knew she was so sweet n caring.After her two more didus came up,Monika di n Neelima di.Moni di pmed me n sum more ppl n we all became very gud frnds.She is very sweet n caring.She gave me a new name -babyEmbarrassed N Neeli di,she posted a introduction topic aur phir kya tha,post ko gappe se bigadna shuru ho gayi.And she also co-operated well in that businessLOL.

Well thn I'll tell abt rose di.We met by playing a game.Kim di had posted a GOTW n she was my playin partner n after sumtym we talked n she was also too sweet n she watches news too muchWink.We all love talking to her.

Another sweet person I met is maria.She wrote her SS n frm there we started talking.Again she gave me a new name-chottu.She is too friendly n talking to her is fun.

Then after some tym the main gappe-marars made a group in my absence.The SUPERB 7.I was also in it I myself dint know.AngryIt was Moni di who told me about it.And we keep calling ourselves with pride we r the superb 7LOL.

Gradually I changed my SS into a FFn really want to do sumthing new but no ideas.
Ab ek aur jahanpana ke bare main kehti hun.Tanya diBig smile.She is a lovely frnd.I read her works but had not talked wid her.She had stopped writing but came back again.I'm glad.She is also a gr8 buk-bukian.Once we wrote an OS.We worked nycly n got gud results.But ek bura anzaam hua ki iske baad we got the disease of PAKKA WALLALOL.We r trying to get out but all in vain.Jahan dekho a "pakka walla" is surely dere frm me n her.But she is very sweet n lovely frnd.

After some tym a new member shasha joined the forum.In a little tym she got super friendly.She wishes n celebrrates everyone's happiness.Really she is an amazing person.

And after sumtym I met parul.She wanted to write wd me but I'm really sorry dear.But she is a gud writer too but no one cmmntd so she stopped.But I encourage u go on dear.And she also friendlyBig smile

And den cums naz di.She is the one whom I met thru AT's.Ya after Asiya went away she is the one who is bringing old SG Forum back n ya she also talks a lot n to herself alsoLOL.She keeps killing old ATs.She is also too friendly n we play antakshari often.Big smile 

So this is my story ab tak/safar ab tak in SG forum.Some r der n some r gone.I miss my gone frnds but enjoy wid my new frnds.I really feel myself lucky that I joined this forum n met all this amazing ppl n am doing all crazy works.I thank each n evry frnd of mine for being a frnd of mine n supporting me in all ways.I may not them in real but I am really glad to find them online.

So this is a long story n I took a whole 1 hour to type itLOL.I am really sorry becoz I know its a crapOuch!I was once alone in this forum but today I'm having so many super cool buddies.Lastly I just want 2 tell that-I LOVE U ALL MY FRIENDS!U ALL HAVE MADE MYSELF SPECIAL.Heart

Edited by sahashrabdidash - 03 February 2013 at 3:03am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

kim.rayat23rose1234sujairohitSupertroupervidya.GShivinianAditi_4verManish_ShettybhavnahakshayRgal.angelparusmiley

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Myself in SG forum-Story ab tak" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

maria_rox14

maria_rox14

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 2:51am | IP Logged
aww...this is sooo cute!!!
n soo sweet of u chotu!!!!!
n talking to you is even more fun
and NO!! this is NOT crap!!!

u r sooo sweet!!
luv u sooo much!!!

xoxoxox
maria

ps:when r u updating????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SahasYuvreenian

SahasYuvreenian

IF-Rockerz

SahasYuvreenian

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maria_rox14

aww...this is sooo cute!!!
n soo sweet of u chotu!!!!!
n talking to you is even more fun
and NO!! this is NOT crap!!!

u r sooo sweet!!
luv u sooo much!!!

xoxoxox
maria

ps:when r u updating????
ohh hello maria...I missed uCry
luv u too dearEmbarrassed
n thnx for saying its not a crap...its so long that everyone maythink its a crap

update??this week or between thursday...pakka walla promiseBig smile

akshayR

IF-Rockerz

akshayR

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 2:58am | IP Logged
me ??? a girl ???Yoyo & Cici Emoticons 190  Yoyo & Cici Emoticons 80 Yoyo & Cici Emoticons 147 Yoyo & Cici Emoticons 178 ye kya kar diya sahas tumne!!!...mai yahan Mia ko patane ki try maarta rehta hoon..aur tumne last 3 months ki mehnat ki ek post se chopsey maar di...Yoyo & Cici Emoticons 43

Waise nice one dear...acchi story thi... LOLLOL

SahasYuvreenian

Monika_S

Goldie

Monika_S

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Awww...baby, this was so so so cute...
Story ab tak...I love you too re Hug

And yes I'll like to say just one thing...keep writing...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akshayRSahasYuvreenian

SahasYuvreenian

IF-Rockerz

SahasYuvreenian

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akshayR

me ??? a girl ???Yoyo & Cici Emoticons 190  Yoyo & Cici Emoticons 80 Yoyo & Cici Emoticons 147 Yoyo & Cici Emoticons 178 ye kya kar diya sahas tumne!!!...mai yahan Mia ko patane ki try maarta rehta hoon..aur tumne last 3 months ki mehnat ki ek post se chopsey maar di...Yoyo & Cici Emoticons 43

Waise nice one dear...acchi story thi... LOLLOL

oyee agar chopsey ki toh ladoo bhi main hi khilaungi dont worry.LOLmera vidshay ko alag karne ki koi irada nahi hai okTongue
...kya karun tumhe khud bhi nahi pata tha ki how much confused I was abt u...

thnx dear for reading n cmmntngBig smile

akshayR

SahasYuvreenian

IF-Rockerz

SahasYuvreenian

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Monika_S

thnx di...meri writing...ohh yes I'll never stop writingSmile

thnx so so so muchHug

akshayR

IF-Rockerz

akshayR

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Monika_S

Moni di..maybe this one little angel sahas brings u back to the forum..haan ??? and possibly the superb seven too.. Big smile

SahasYuvreenian

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.