Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

MadhuriDixit

IF-Rockerz

MadhuriDixit

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Hi guys. i dont watchi this show but i was watching nach baliye and after suhasi and her husbands performance, sajid khan, one of the judges commented that they have been married for 16 years. suhasis wikipedia says she is 24. how can this be. was she 8 when she got married. are there any of her fans who know. maybe the show people edited wrong and put the wrong comment for th wrong couple.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

samrudhi.r

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Suhasi Age" in Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Sajid said it wrongly. Suhasi and Jaysheel know each another for 16 years now. 6 yrs of marriage, and 10 years of being in a relationship.

__Sonali__

IF-Sizzlerz

__Sonali__

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 1:29am | IP Logged
OH...so whats her correct age ..do u know visha...even dhrashti dhami is 28...4 years diffe btwn sister in law and 6 years of marriage...my mind doesn't work here. No tv celebrity marries at the age of 18

samrudhi.r

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 1:32am | IP Logged
I believe she should be 28 too. Because i think Jaisheel is twins with DD since their birthday is only one day difference.

karsuh

IF-Sizzlerz

karsuh

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 1:34am | IP Logged
It cannot be Visha twins don't come out one day apart

irene_c

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Unless they are born around 12am, it happens.

karsuh

IF-Sizzlerz

karsuh

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 1:55am | IP Logged
No Visha they did not even mention that they are twins now knowing the fact that Suhasi and Jay met in college which makes them 16 years old when they first met each other and it has been 16 years since they are together which adds up to 32 years old so they must be 32 years old.

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Wow, they still look young to be 32 Shocked

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.