Users

Frequent Posters

piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ---Yemi---

i tried:πŸ˜›

• <font color="#999999">Tuesday</font>
  • is he the anchor or contestant?... and what month is it starting?
    • <font color="#999999">Today</font>
    • <font color="#999999">3:18am</font>
      BIG RTL Thrill
      <strong></strong>

Hey, stay tuned you'll find out soon! We don't want to spoil the surprise!

Great response replying to u πŸ˜›
    Thankoo dii πŸ˜ƒ
    rekrn thumbnail
    Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
    I found this article about AB's in fear factor, according to the article he is the host.
    Looks like a very interesting show I don't get the channel so i hope the episodes will be available online 

BIG RTL Thrill brings on board Arhaan Behl as anchor for their marquee show- Fear Factor...Khatron Se Takkar
    By MediAvataar's News Desk
    08 February 2013
    Television
    Related Videos
    Related Gallery

BIG RTL Thrill, Action ka Baap the action entertainment channel targeted at male audiences, offering them the best of dubbed international action content, announces the coming on board of Television Superstar Arhaan Behl as the new host for  their marquee show, Fear Factor...Khatron Se Takkar. The stunt reality show which pits contestants against each other in a variety of extreme physical & mental stunts, will now see a new twist in its Indian presentation with Arhaan's inclusion. The season, which will make its Indian debut on BIG RTL Thrill later this March, promises to have the best mix of exciting, dangerous and fierce stunts, promising to leave the Indian men on the edge of their seats.

Arhaan made for the most ideal choice, thanks to his martial arts background and popularity owning to his past television experience. His rugged look and hard-hitting attitude perfectly complemented the overall theme of the Fear Factor Khatron Se Takkar series. In his role as the host of the show, Arhaan Behl will be seen taking viewers on an action-packed joyride while leading them through the different stages of the competition as the contestants fight the odds to win the prize money. the versatile actor will speak about fear, positivity and the power of the human mind in sailing through tough situations.

BIG RTL Thrill, which launched only in November 2012 has already garnered huge loyal audience base and is poised for growth. The internationally stylized stunts on Fear Factor...Khatron Se Takkar satiate the need for endless action entertainment. Every episode of the show features new and unique daring stunts which force contestants to face their worst fears.

Speaking about the new inclusion in the Fear Factor family, Mr. Sunil Kumaran, Business Head ' Language TV, Reliance Broadcast Network Limited said, "With Arhaan hosting Fear Factor...Khatron Se Takkar, we enhance the Indian flavour to our international content. We are confident of him hitting it off with audiences from start and are excited about the avenues that it opens for audiences and marketers."

http://www.mediavataar.com/index.php/news/television/5518-big-rtl-thrill-brings-on-board-arhaan-behl-as-anchor-for-their-marquee-show-fear-factorkhatron-se-takkar
    Edited by rekrn - 11 years ago
    Latha.I thumbnail
    Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
    Thanks for sharing rekha...😊
    I didn't know he had a martial arts background ?
    Thanks Rek.
    Snehal21 thumbnail
    Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
    Wow Arhaan😳 Hosting it,,,,,Excited😎
    But which channel is dizπŸ˜•,,,i dnt hve itπŸ˜’
    Thanx for sharing the news!!!!!!!
    Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
    Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
    Looks like they r more interested about the host than the contestantsπŸ˜† πŸ˜‰They know it very well he'll be one of the hottest host of indian tv no doubtAB gonna rockπŸ˜›!!Looking forward 😳TFS RekhaπŸ˜ƒ
    heera1702 thumbnail
    Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

yup yaar he mesmerises everyone wherever he goes.πŸ‘πŸ‘..the ch people have gone crazy after him ...thats the charm of Our AB... dint know that he has a martial background...i think v still have many more secrets 2 know about him,,but loving it...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

pooja-menon thumbnail
    Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
    Thanks for sharing...nice so AB is the host of the show...lovely πŸ˜Š
    babithaj thumbnail
    Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
    Thanx for this wonderful piece Rekhs...πŸ€—
    dhakarn thumbnail
    Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
    WOW ...gr8 πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘ 

he will win over even more hearts with this new avtar πŸ˜ƒ 

sad that i don't have that channel ...as if 😭 i'll be able to watch even if i do...stuck in hostel 🀒