Yukti's VM Gallery:Husna Saheb VM on Saiyaara Pg8 - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
United Kingdom πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
I know im very late.. I diodn't come online at all for 3-4 days.. and today when my exams got over i was going through fb when i saw ur post.! I was so excited to see it!!
Perfect vm!! Cannot believe that its ur first vm!! I really loved it! I already watched it so many times!! I loved all the scenes you used in it especially nupur in red bathrobe one πŸ˜‰
You are very talented sisa πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ VM making is so much time consuming.. you really did a great job!!
Waiting for more of your vms πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks Radha,Sachin,Divya,Moksha,Diya and KhushiπŸ€—
Husna Saheb OMG !They are mesmerizing<3 and after yesterday's scenes on Saiyaara, I really couldn't stop myself from making this VM...
so here is the VM update:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8Dy3lKDgQI&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

DL :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8Dy3lKDgQI&feature=player_embedded

Please forgive my flaws..I am still new in VM making..

Thanks !

Yukti
Edited by -Yukti- - 11 years ago
OMGG

UK

WOW 

looved it yaar <3 the beginning part was great! Saheb talking about Husna... the middle ofc my fav bit β˜ΊοΈ and ending :( 

great job Sisa πŸ€— 
i expect regular VMs from you now πŸ˜Ž
Originally posted by likaboss

OMGG

UK

WOW 

looved it yaar <3 the beginning part was great! Saheb talking about Husna... the middle ofc my fav bit β˜ΊοΈ and ending :( 

great job Sisa πŸ€— 
i expect regular VMs from you now πŸ˜Ž
Thank you sisaπŸ€— And for the ending part, I'm also feeling sad but according to story, they separated this way only na
Wonderful yukti

u r fanbulous vm maker
Originally posted by Anaya______

Wonderful yukti

u r fanbulous vm maker
Thanks AnayaπŸ€—πŸ€—
lovely VM uk😳i like it hw u started it
Awesum jobπŸ€—
Another beautiful VM, UK! πŸ€— Making VM is not an easy task and it is definitely time-consuming, but you toh are so fast! 😲 I love your dedication and commitment. :D

You have mixed the scenes so well. I loved the first part where Saheb was talking about Husna. πŸ˜³The middle part was the most romantic and toughest one to bear. πŸ₯Ί  πŸ˜† The ending... A few words on yesterday's romantic sequence, if you do not mind 😳...This is a great example of what happens when two experienced actors are asked to portray a romantic relationship. Rati and Rohit pulled it off so naturally and effortlessly that it is tempting to think they were not really acting at all! πŸ˜ƒ Their sparkling chemistry makes it seem like if those actors have always been together. Who would have thought that this was one of their first scenes together? πŸ˜³ But - and a big BUT it is is - I have to say those 4 minutes of your VM were just enough to NOT make me have a heart attack. πŸ€£ πŸ€£The situation can get much worse for me if the romance is upheld and taken far enough. πŸ˜’ πŸ˜†

BTW, what is the meaning of Saiyaara? πŸ˜³ πŸ˜† Once again my firanginess comes in the way.  πŸ˜†
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

wonderful VM UK πŸ‘