Hitler Didi

Yukti's VM Gallery:Husna Saheb VM on Saiyaara Pg8 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 14

Rasha4eva

IF-Dazzler

Rasha4eva

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Yukti-

Originally posted by Rasha4eva

UKHugOne of my multi talented sisaEmbarrassedLOL

You have used all my fav scenes!I LOVED IT!!!ClapThumbs Up

The start with the diwali performance on zee was perfect!You have used Indira in the red sareeEmbarrassedAnd Photo shoot clips alsoSillyDay DreamingAnd in the lyrics at that time in the bg,Who's the hottest girl in the world??Ha desi girl ha desi girlEmbarrassedLOLPerfect!Thumbs Up

You have used zara's bole chudiyaan also..Day DreamingShe looks breath taking in that white anarkaliDay Dreaming

Many of  the dance performances till date are there..And soo many Nupur's scenes ..hayeeEmbarrassedDay Dreaming

And though the best was scene was Nupur in that hot red bathrobeDay DreamingSillyI remembered the scene too..ErmmROFL

And last the ita clips..Oh i loved it UK!!!HeartDo make more!Embarrassed

me Multi talentedShocked hahaha I love you my sweetest sisa for saying thisHug thanks for this lovely comment <3 I was waiting for you to come online and watch this VM...Glad that you loved it...Rati and her scenes are just way too amazing..she has played so many shades that it's not difficult to look for apt scenes for a certain song...

Yup multi talentedApproveYa true soo many dance performances on her..EmbarrassedNow I am waiting for your next VM!!!Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Yukti_RatzholicMystique.PureBliss

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Yukti's VM Gallery:Husna Saheb VM on Saiyaara Pg8 (Page 4)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kaya123

kaya123

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 5:18am | IP Logged
amazing VMClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Yukti_Ratzholic-Sandy-PureBlissMystique.

Anaya_

IF-Sizzlerz

Anaya_

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 5:27am | IP Logged
beautiful vm yukti Rati looking wow

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasha4evaYukti_Ratzholic-Sandy-PureBlissMystique.

EAREYE

IF-Rockerz

EAREYE

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 6:07am | IP Logged
faboulus keep it up

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasha4evaYukti_Ratzholic-Sandy-PureBlissMystique.

Yukti_Ratzholic

IF-Rockerz

Yukti_Ratzholic

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 7:09am | IP Logged

UKHugOne of my multi talented sisaEmbarrassedLOL

You have used all my fav scenes!I LOVED IT!!!ClapThumbs Up

The start with the diwali performance on zee was perfect!You have used Indira in the red sareeEmbarrassedAnd Photo shoot clips alsoSillyDay DreamingAnd in the lyrics at that time in the bg,Who's the hottest girl in the world??Ha desi girl ha desi girlEmbarrassedLOLPerfect!Thumbs Up

You have used zara's bole chudiyaan also..Day DreamingShe looks breath taking in that white anarkaliDay Dreaming

Many of  the dance performances till date are there..And soo many Nupur's scenes ..hayeeEmbarrassedDay Dreaming

And though the best was scene was Nupur in that hot red bathrobeDay DreamingSillyI remembered the scene too..ErmmROFL

And last the ita clips..Oh i loved it UK!!!HeartDo make more!Embarrassed

me Multi talentedShocked hahaha I love you my sweetest sisa for saying thisHug thanks for this lovely comment <3 I was waiting for you to come online and watch this VM...Glad that you loved it...Rati and her scenes are just way too amazing..she has played so many shades that it's not difficult to look for apt scenes for a certain song...

Yup multi talentedApproveYa true soo many dance performances on her..EmbarrassedNow I am waiting for your next VM!!!Big smile
Thanks Ishi for tht compliment..I love that tagLOL

Rasha4evaMystique.PureBliss

Yukti_Ratzholic

IF-Rockerz

Yukti_Ratzholic

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaya123

amazing VMClap
Thanks KayaSmile

Rasha4evaMystique.PureBliss

PureBliss

IF-Stunnerz

PureBliss

Originally posted by .Avani.

GOSHHH!! Loved each and every moment of this VM because there's Rati featuring in it and its made by my UK sisa Hug This song is so made for Rati Pandey! Big smile Can't believe its your first attempt! Now toh I'm even more scared to try my hand at it..coz both you and PD were so good in ur first attempt! Embarrassed Who's the hottest gal in the world? Our Desi girl Embarrassed LOL My personal fav scenes were RP's offscreen moments and her on-stage dance performances Wink and wow u used bole chudiyan, radha, mahi ve, and kajra re too Day Dreaming And then that red bathrobe wala scene!! Simply wow. I feel like watching it again and again!! Sisa u rock Dancing
Avani siaaaHugI was so waiting for your commentHug I really wanted to dedicate you this VM on your birthday...But my moviemaker was causing errorsOuch so couldn't do it! PC is your favourite actress na?Embarrassed And thank you so much sisa!! @bold: why so?Ouch plz don't say that...I'll really wait for you to come out with either VMs/Siggies on RP...
@bold: Hehehe everyone loves that...BTW I also included Munna following Indira when she wore that western outfit...lol

aww u wanted to dedicate it to me..so sweet of you sisa Embarrassed Hug I loved it to bits Wink yeah PC is my fav from bollywood :) 

And yeah im gonna come out with something for sure LOL 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasha4evaYukti_Ratzholic-Sandy-Mystique.

Yukti_Ratzholic

IF-Rockerz

Yukti_Ratzholic

Originally posted by Anaya______

beautiful vm yukti Rati looking wow
Thanks a lot AnayaHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasha4evaMystique.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top