Hitler Didi

Yukti's VM Gallery:Husna Saheb VM on Saiyaara Pg8 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 14

kiran_rati

IF-Rockerz

kiran_rati

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 3:51am | IP Logged
superb 
loved it
awesome VM

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Yukti_RatzholicSwirledDreamsMystique.PureBliss

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Yukti's VM Gallery:Husna Saheb VM on Saiyaara Pg8 (Page 3)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Yukti_Ratzholic

IF-Rockerz

Yukti_Ratzholic

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indianfighter

Bahut vadiya hain, as I would say in Punjabi! LOL Wow, your first VM is no less than awesome, dear Yukti! Clap Hug I loved it yaar! Embarrassed Rati is truly a desi girl in every sense of the word, both on-screen and off-screen. The 5 minute long song goes well with the diverse collection of clips you have chosen. I loved Bole Chudiyaan dance segment, her hawwt photoshoot, her fiery stage performances and some cute Nupur scenes the most. Big smile And of course when she received the ITA award. Embarrassed But I did not like SaRa dance. Shocked Evil Smile LOL Heart-breaking...Broken Heart 

From no angle does this VM look like your debut, Yukti! Thumbs Up You are a rocking girl, a very talented and dedicated one! Keep making...Lots of love and blessings! 
Thank you sandeep ji! I really love the way you appreciate and encourage everyone.Hug..And of course I need it so that I could do betterWink Most of clips would have been unseen for you I guess, because the were old offscreen moments of RP...And I can understand fully why you didn't like sara danceROFL Obvious reasons...He had danced with RP in HD's 100episode success partyEvil Smile

-Sandy-SwirledDreamsMystique.PureBliss

Yukti_Ratzholic

IF-Rockerz

Yukti_Ratzholic

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiran_rati

superb 
loved it
awesome VM
Thanks a lot kiranHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mystique.

-Sandy-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sandy-

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Yukti-

Originally posted by indianfighter

Bahut vadiya hain, as I would say in Punjabi! LOL Wow, your first VM is no less than awesome, dear Yukti! Clap Hug I loved it yaar! Embarrassed Rati is truly a desi girl in every sense of the word, both on-screen and off-screen. The 5 minute long song goes well with the diverse collection of clips you have chosen. I loved Bole Chudiyaan dance segment, her hawwt photoshoot, her fiery stage performances and some cute Nupur scenes the most. Big smile And of course when she received the ITA award. Embarrassed But I did not like SaRa dance. Shocked Evil Smile LOL Heart-breaking...Broken Heart 

From no angle does this VM look like your debut, Yukti! Thumbs Up You are a rocking girl, a very talented and dedicated one! Keep making...Lots of love and blessings! 
Thank you sandeep ji! I really love the way you appreciate and encourage everyone.Hug..And of course I need it so that I could do betterWink Most of clips would have been unseen for you I guess, because the were old offscreen moments of RP...And I can understand fully why you didn't like sara danceROFL Obvious reasons...He had danced with RP in HD's 100episode success partyEvil Smile
It is my pleasure. Thanks for the kind words in return. Embarrassed

@bold - Yes, you are right. I had not seen most of the clips before. Big smile And about Sara, as you say it is obvious nah...SaTi me se Sa ke feelings very easily hurt ho jate hain...ROFL By the way, I should come out of this SaTi illusion now, otherwise I will end up writing nonsense on the exam.Confused LOL Let's leave this here. LOL Oh, so Mrunal did a chance pe dance. Censored LOL

Rasha4evaYukti_RatzholicMystique.PureBliss

Silent.Dreamer

IF-Stunnerz

Silent.Dreamer

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Superb VM. Loved every bit of it. gr8 Job. Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasha4evaYukti_Ratzholic-Sandy-Mystique.PureBliss

Yukti_Ratzholic

IF-Rockerz

Yukti_Ratzholic

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -moona-

Superb VM. Loved every bit of it. gr8 Job. Hug
thanks moonaHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasha4evaMystique.

Rasha4eva

IF-Dazzler

Rasha4eva

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 5:03am | IP Logged
UKHugOne of my multi talented sisaEmbarrassedLOL

You have used all my fav scenes!I LOVED IT!!!ClapThumbs Up

The start with the diwali performance on zee was perfect!You have used Indira in the red sareeEmbarrassedAnd Photo shoot clips alsoSillyDay DreamingAnd in the lyrics at that time in the bg,Who's the hottest girl in the world??Ha desi girl ha desi girlEmbarrassedLOLPerfect!Thumbs Up

You have used zara's bole chudiyaan also..Day DreamingShe looks breath taking in that white anarkaliDay Dreaming

Many of  the dance performances till date are there..And soo many Nupur's scenes ..hayeeEmbarrassedDay Dreaming

And though the best was scene was Nupur in that hot red bathrobeDay DreamingSillyI remembered the scene too..ErmmROFL

And last the ita clips..Oh i loved it UK!!!HeartDo make more!Embarrassed

Edited by Rasha4eva - 03 February 2013 at 4:58am

Yukti_Ratzholic-Sandy-Mystique.PureBliss

Yukti_Ratzholic

IF-Rockerz

Yukti_Ratzholic

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rasha4eva

UKHugOne of my multi talented sisaEmbarrassedLOL

You have used all my fav scenes!I LOVED IT!!!ClapThumbs Up

The start with the diwali performance on zee was perfect!You have used Indira in the red sareeEmbarrassedAnd Photo shoot clips alsoSillyDay DreamingAnd in the lyrics at that time in the bg,Who's the hottest girl in the world??Ha desi girl ha desi girlEmbarrassedLOLPerfect!Thumbs Up

You have used zara's bole chudiyaan also..Day DreamingShe looks breath taking in that white anarkaliDay Dreaming

Many of  the dance performances till date are there..And soo many Nupur's scenes ..hayeeEmbarrassedDay Dreaming

And though the best was scene was Nupur in that hot red bathrobeDay DreamingSillyI remembered the scene too..ErmmROFL

And last the ita clips..Oh i loved it UK!!!HeartDo make more!Embarrassed

me Multi talentedShocked hahaha I love you my sweetest sisa for saying thisHug thanks for this lovely comment <3 I was waiting for you to come online and watch this VM...Glad that you loved it...Rati and her scenes are just way too amazing..she has played so many shades that it's not difficult to look for apt scenes for a certain song...

Rasha4eva-Sandy-Mystique.PureBliss

Post Reply New Post

Go to top