Hitler Didi

Yukti's VM Gallery:Husna Saheb VM on Saiyaara Pg8 (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 14

.FALTU.

IF-Dazzler

.FALTU.

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Yukti-

Originally posted by indianfighter

Originally posted by Angels_Sweetz

Lovely Vm Yukti...i downloaded it too :) thnx for making
Loved the starting with Saheb's description of Husna

and uk & sandeep - got this by google

"Saiyaara is an Urdu word which means a planet.

Hence, the meaning of the lyrics 'Saiyyara Main Saiyaara, Saiyaara tu Sayyara, Sitaaron ke jahan mein, milenge hum dobara' would translate to 'you're a planet, I'm a planet, and we'd meet in the world of Stars again.'" hahhahhaa

Thanks for the explanation, Nikhila! Hahaha ROFL..."you're a planet, I'm a planet, and we'd meet in the world of Stars again."...that does not make a lot of sense, but I got the gist. LOL 
Husna is a planet, Saheb is a planet. They both collided and became asteroids...*boom*...Is that this song  says?ROFLROFL OMG it sounds so hillariousROFL
ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasha4evaYukti_RatzholicSwirledDreams-Sandy-PureBliss

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Yukti's VM Gallery:Husna Saheb VM on Saiyaara Pg8 (Page 12)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PureBliss

IF-Stunnerz

PureBliss

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 3:08am | IP Logged
United Kingdom! Hug I'm so late nah LOL I saw the VM yesterday itself but didn't get time to comment. Its beautiful yaar..who would say that you're new to VM making? You managed to make such an enjoyable VM even though there weren't many scenes available. Hats off to you! The song is mesmerizing and you know my fav portion of the VM Wink Well made!! Big smile Keep making more...see even Rohit loved it..lol. Hope we get more HusEb scenes so that we get more VMs too :D

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasha4evaYukti_RatzholicSwirledDreams-Sandy-

Yukti_Ratzholic

IF-Rockerz

Yukti_Ratzholic

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Avani.

United Kingdom! Hug I'm so late nah LOL I saw the VM yesterday itself but didn't get time to comment. Its beautiful yaar..who would say that you're new to VM making? You managed to make such an enjoyable VM even though there weren't many scenes available. Hats off to you! The song is mesmerizing and you know my fav portion of the VM Wink Well made!! Big smile Keep making more...see even Rohit loved it..lol. Hope we get more HusEb scenes so that we get more VMs too :D
SisaHugHugHug Finally you are hereEmbarrassed Thanks a lot sisa...Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasha4eva-Sandy-PureBliss

-SupriyaluvsMN-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SupriyaluvsMN-

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged
thnk god i just came here by fluke!LOL
omg.. yukti! this fabulous!!!! loved it immensely!!Clap
their pairing luks so sooo good!!!Day DreamingSilly
can u pm me the scene linqs pls... if i get tym.. even i'll make a vm on dem!!!  Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Yukti_Ratzholic

-Sandy-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sandy-

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 2:56pm | IP Logged

Another beautiful VM, UK! Hug Making VM is not an easy task and it is definitely time-consuming, but you toh are so fast! Shocked I love your dedication and commitment. :D

You have mixed the scenes so well. I loved the first part where Saheb was talking about Husna. EmbarrassedThe middle part was the most romantic and toughest one to bear. Broken Heart  LOL The ending...Ouch A few words on yesterday's romantic sequence, if you do not mind Embarrassed...This is a great example of what happens when two experienced actors are asked to portray a romantic relationship. Rati and Rohit pulled it off so naturally and effortlessly that it is tempting to think they were not really acting at all! Big smile Their sparkling chemistry makes it seem like if those actors have always been together. Who would have thought that this was one of their first scenes together? Embarrassed But - and a big BUT it is is - I have to say those 4 minutes of your VM were just enough to NOT make me have a heart attack. ROFL ROFLThe situation can get much worse for me if the romance is upheld and taken far enough. Disapprove LOL

BTW, what is the meaning of Saiyaara? Embarrassed LOL Once again my firanginess comes in the way. D'oh LOL
Firstly Thank you so much baba for itna lamba wala comment and appreciationEmbarrassedLOL Yes I made it too early, but couldn't resist seeing the awesome chemistry they have...I should have waited for more of their amazing romantic scenes, but I have no idea whether I'll be able to survive or die after seeing another beautiful scene like in yesterday's episodeEmbarrassed. And Very aptly said about Rohit and RatiClap
@bold: Oops! That toh even I don't knowOuch. LOL

@bold - I can feel and understand your excitement. Seeing a new experienced actor opposite Rati is just like a dream comes true. Embarrassed Big smile And do not worry, you have survived that much of MN drooling before, so scenes like this in yesterday's episode are just drops in the bucket. Wink LOL I will be expecting/waiting for more VMs. :D 

Haww...you Hindi master do not know the meaning of saiyaara? Shocked Bhery bad! Censored ROFL ROFL Just kidding, I do not even know if this is Hindi, Sanskrit or some other Indian language. Confused LOL Hope someone can clarify. 
Hehehe You're right...I can survive  but can't guarantee about you...You need more luck and wishes so that your SaTi remains safeWinkROFL

And how come I am Hindi masterShockedROFL As per I know babas are better in hindi na...WinkLOL

@bold - You are so right! LOL I should not waste time roaming aimlessly around here, I better go and prepare the defibrillator for immediate use. LOL You never know what happens next in this show, so better be prepared than be caught flat-footed. Cool ROFL

Yes, babas are supposed to be better in Hindi than youngsters, but that does only count for non-firangi babas. Wink LOL Not for pure firangi babas like me. Ouch ROFL ROFL

Yukti_Ratzholic

-Sandy-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sandy-

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 3:00pm | IP Logged

Hence, the meaning of the lyrics 'Saiyyara Main Saiyaara, Saiyaara tu Sayyara, Sitaaron ke jahan mein, milenge hum dobara' would translate to 'you're a planet, I'm a planet, and we'd meet in the world of Stars again.'" hahhahhaa
Thanks NikhiHug
And woww loved the meaning of Saiyaara...and lyrics is also awesome

@Sandy: Look it is not a hindi wordROFL

You learn something new everyday. LOL

Yukti_Ratzholic

-Sandy-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sandy-

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 3:09pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the explanation, Nikhila! Hahaha ROFL..."you're a planet, I'm a planet, and we'd meet in the world of Stars again."...that does not make a lot of sense, but I got the gist. LOL 
Husna is a planet, Saheb is a planet. They both collided and became asteroids...*boom*...Is that this song  says?ROFLROFL OMG it sounds so hillariousROFL

OMG! Shocked Where do you get all those weird ideas from? Hilarious!!! ROFL ROFL You just gave an extraterrestrial explanation for this earthly HD phenomenon. ROFL

Yukti_Ratzholic

Yukti_Ratzholic

IF-Rockerz

Yukti_Ratzholic

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SupriyaluvsMN-

thnk god i just came here by fluke!LOL
omg.. yukti! this fabulous!!!! loved it immensely!!Clap
their pairing luks so sooo good!!!Day DreamingSilly
can u pm me the scene linqs pls... if i get tym.. even i'll make a vm on dem!!!  Tongue

OMG supriya! HugSo good to see you here...I didn't PM ppl this time for the VM coz I thought many are not familiar with the recent track in HD...But to my surprise, all old RP fans are loving it...and omg you're gonna make VM on them...Can't wait!Big smile Yes yes yes I am PMing you the links now

-SupriyaluvsMN-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top