Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PureBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
United Kingdom! 🤗 I'm so late nah 😆 I saw the VM yesterday itself but didn't get time to comment. Its beautiful yaar..who would say that you're new to VM making? You managed to make such an enjoyable VM even though there weren't many scenes available. Hats off to you! The song is mesmerizing and you know my fav portion of the VM 😉 Well made!! 😃 Keep making more...see even Rohit loved it..lol. Hope we get more HusEb scenes so that we get more VMs too :D
Yukti22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: .Avani.

United Kingdom! 🤗 I'm so late nah 😆 I saw the VM yesterday itself but didn't get time to comment. Its beautiful yaar..who would say that you're new to VM making? You managed to make such an enjoyable VM even though there weren't many scenes available. Hats off to you! The song is mesmerizing and you know my fav portion of the VM 😉 Well made!! 😃 Keep making more...see even Rohit loved it..lol. Hope we get more HusEb scenes so that we get more VMs too :D

Sisa🤗🤗🤗 Finally you are here😳 Thanks a lot sisa...❤️
-SupriyaluvsMN- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thnk god i just came here by fluke!😆
omg.. yukti! this fabulous!!!! loved it immensely!!👏
their pairing luks so sooo good!!!🤪
can u pm me the scene linqs pls... if i get tym.. even i'll make a vm on dem!!!  😛

-Sandy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Yukti-

Hehehe You're right...I can survive  but can't guarantee about you...You need more luck and wishes so that your SaTi remains safe😉🤣

And how come I am Hindi master😲🤣 As per I know babas are better in hindi na...😉😆

@bold - You are so right! 😆 I should not waste time roaming aimlessly around here, I better go and prepare the defibrillator for immediate use. 😆 You never know what happens next in this show, so better be prepared than be caught flat-footed. 😎 🤣

Yes, babas are supposed to be better in Hindi than youngsters, but that does only count for non-firangi babas. 😉 😆 Not for pure firangi babas like me.  🤣 🤣

-Sandy- thumbnail

Thanks Nikhi🤗
And woww loved the meaning of Saiyaara...and lyrics is also awesome

@Sandy: Look it is not a hindi word🤣

You learn something new everyday. 😆
-Sandy- thumbnail

Husna is a planet, Saheb is a planet. They both collided and became asteroids...*boom*...Is that this song  says?🤣🤣 OMG it sounds so hillarious🤣

OMG! 😲 Where do you get all those weird ideas from? Hilarious!!! 🤣 🤣 You just gave an extraterrestrial explanation for this earthly HD phenomenon. 🤣

Yukti22 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SupriyaluvsMN-

thnk god i just came here by fluke!😆
omg.. yukti! this fabulous!!!! loved it immensely!!👏
their pairing luks so sooo good!!!🤪
can u pm me the scene linqs pls... if i get tym.. even i'll make a vm on dem!!!  😛

OMG supriya! 🤗So good to see you here...I didn't PM ppl this time for the VM coz I thought many are not familiar with the recent track in HD...But to my surprise, all old RP fans are loving it...and omg you're gonna make VM on them...Can't wait!😃 Yes yes yes I am PMing you the links now
Yukti22 thumbnail
Originally posted by: indianfighter

@bold - You are so right! 😆 I should not waste time roaming aimlessly around here, I better go and prepare the defibrillator for immediate use. 😆 You never know what happens next in this show, so better be prepared than be caught flat-footed. 😎 🤣

Yes, babas are supposed to be better in Hindi than youngsters, but that does only count for non-firangi babas. 😉 😆 Not for pure firangi babas like me.  🤣 🤣

Baba you should thank me for reminding you your mission SaTi🤣 So you better focus on that😎🤣
And Yes I can understand your situation firangi baba🤣
Yukti22 thumbnail
Originally posted by: indianfighter

OMG! 😲 Where do you get all those weird ideas from? Hilarious!!! 🤣 🤣 You just gave an extraterrestrial explanation for this earthly HD phenomenon. 🤣

LOL this is disastrous more than hillarious🤣
-Sandy- thumbnail

Baba you should thank me for reminding you your mission SaTi🤣 So you better focus on that😎🤣
And Yes I can understand your situation firangi baba🤣

LOL this is disastrous more than hillarious🤣

Hahaha, disastrous is the word! 🤣 

I do not want to drag your VM gallery further down with my long quotes and never ending off-topic talks, so I will stop here. 😳 😆 😆