Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

BilliCat.

Viewbie

BilliCat.

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 12:21am | IP Logged
In the last episodes we saw preity not accepting Suraj . Thinking from Amita's side and preity's side ,it was a wise decision . But what about Suraj? He dint even get a chance to show his love .He was rejected just because friend  of the person he loves love him?

As Amita will sooner or later get married to Amit ,should preity give Suraj a chance ? I am not saying preity should say yes to Suraj ,what i am saying is that shouldnt she atleast judge him by who he is and not by who loves him?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

smile365daysfa.starfire.vs.iceRitu-samrudhi.rkrock

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Do u think preity was right?" in Amita ka Amit forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

fa.star

fa.star

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 2:02am | IP Logged
I think for the time being, it was considerate of Preity. But it's really not fair that because Amita liked him that Suraj should not be allowed to love someone else. They never really had anything going to begin with. Preity should give it time. The timing became awkward for Suraj. Perhaps, once Amita has found someone then Preity can consider Suraj? I don't know, its kind of a complicated situation with Preity and Suraj. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sugar_21Raleighbcat

BilliCat.

Viewbie

BilliCat.

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Yeah , its a pretty complicated situation . I guess preity should give Suraj a chance atleast after Amita gets with someone else.EmbarrassedAnd the main thing is that she should do it with Amita knowledge about it Embarrassed It would be crazy if preity accepts Suraj even if Amita gets committed.

Raleighbcatkrock

nav92

Goldie

nav92

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 2:46am | IP Logged
thnkks tanu i also want post samo type topic..
i dnt know what she did was right or wrong..but if i was on her side i will do the same...actually it happens to me tooSilly...
my best friend she liked a guy he was too hot and smart and she always want to see him u know chori chori nd she take me always with herself...we make rounds before his class and then they get friends and in my heart i had no ny feeling for him..my frnd came and asked me tht he purposed u and i was no no no...
she did what amita did she asked he is good and bla bla but i know tht how much she liked him and it can affect our frndship but the min point is i dnt had any feeling for him at all so thts what i did...

oops lamba ho gea i know issliye bolti my amita story is same..look wise and luck wise hahaha

smile365daysRaleighbcat

Vidishaa

IF-Rockerz

Vidishaa

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Preity ek acchi dost nikli... she can date Suraj after Amita gets married to her Mr.Practical Amit

Raleighbcatnav92

sanjana

sanjana

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 7:19am | IP Logged
No I don't think Priety is right.Eevryone has the right to love.If Suraj loves Amita's friend then it is his choice.Priety if she really likes Suraj just for Amita's sake need not have to reject Suraj.Priety liking Suraj and Suraj liking Preity should be the key thing for them to decide than anything else.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smile365days

asha222

asha222

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Preity absolutely did the right thing. If i was in Amita's shoes I would feel even more hurt if my best friend dated the guy that i love.

Maybe after Amita has moved on it might be alright but after getting her approval of course.

And it's not like Preity was in love with Suraj. She only thought he was good-looking.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sh4m_4

BlrBabe

IF-Dazzler

BlrBabe

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
problem was Suraj was not direct with amita frm the beginning ..  and shud have approached preeti directly .. even then i feel preeti wd not have accepted him as she knew Amita liked him .. its very awkward situation ... and bad timing  and comes to loyalty of friendship .. once Amita moves on then maybe   

Edited by BlrBabe - 05 February 2013 at 6:32pm

desi5555kinny_ranvir

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.