Qubool Hai

Canada new zeetv channel slots

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Bluebird10

Bluebird10

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Canada do u know zee tv canada now own by ECG new company but they don't show whole channel in hindi only 6 pm et to 3 am ET hindi language and then 3 am ET to 6  pm ET punjabi language,
lots of people can't now watch regional shows, yoga for u etc. and many others like used to watch on ATN channel.
my mom is sad now they don't anything in morning different compnay, only ATN used to show all regional programs. here is article : mention on zee tv channel both punjabi and english shows.
what the hell , i email them. also no RAMANAYAN sunday moring at 11:00  ET. THEY SHOWING SAT. AT 6 ET LAST WEEK EPISODE. i am sure lots ur parent watch it too.

The channel will have the same prime time content as that of Zee US, while the other slots will have Punjabi and English programming to suit the demographics of Canada.

Zee TV has ended its more than a decade long content partnership with the Asian Television Network (ATN) in Canada.

Zee's agreement with ATN ends on January, 31.Until now, the Canadian broadcasting company, ATN distributed eight hours of Zee content on its network. Last year, Zee removed its movie channel, Zee Cinema, from this partnership; the channel is now available 24x7 in the region.

Zee has now come together with Ethnic Channels Group (ECG), a Canada-based television broadcasting, distribution and communications company, to launch the 24x7 channel, Zee Canada. Though the prime time programming on the channel will be the same as that of Zee US, the other slots will have Punjabi and English content to suit the demographics of Canada.

With this, the network will now offer six channels in all, available round the clock in Canada through ECG, including ETC Punjabi, Zing, Zee Salaam, Zee Tamizh, Zee Cinema and Zee TV Canada from February, 1.

Zee TV Canada will depend on both subscription and advertising for revenue.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chicksoup

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Canada new zeetv channel slots" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bluebird10

Bluebird10

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 1:38am | IP Logged
new company schedule sux.

chicksoup

surbhiholic

IF-Addictz

surbhiholic

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 2:05am | IP Logged
hope you guys ll be adjusted with new schedule

chicksoup

Bluebird10

Bluebird10

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 1:40am | IP Logged
what do u think canada.?

mango-frost

IF-Stunnerz

mango-frost

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 2:33am | IP Logged
we have atn...well my mom does...i only watch it whenever i go home to visit from campus...

i dont know how my mom is liking it...she usually watches colours and sony during the day, and then atn (zee and starplus) at night...so im thinking she is probably okay with the change...and we are punjabi, so i think she wont mind the punjabi stuff either..

canada has a hugeee population of punjabis...so im sure atn is using their slots wisely to attract more audience..

when did qubool hai air on atn? it didnt air at night right? it used to air during the day i think...i dont know cuz i always just watch it on my laptop...even when im home...

Edited by mango-frost - 04 February 2013 at 2:29am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.