.:: FnB Valentine Contest ::.

felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Hey everyone it's Sanzy here :) first of all I just wanna it's time to get this place active again like how it's was before so I'm starting to like think of all the kind of things that used to happen here :) I'm starting the NL again hopefully by next week and also bringing back the contest's aswell x first of all as valentine's day is coming I was like why not start of with a valentine contest :D so all those who wanna join in just let me know and I will add yah in the participants list :) We all on Valentine's day get a little something from a secret admirer but don't u think it would be fun trying to guess who will be our secret admirer πŸ˜³

.:: Rules ::.

The rules of this game are really simple :) after u have signed up as many people I get basically I'm gonna give u one person to write a valentine letter to x it's can be anything like a funny/stupid/cheesy/romantic letter what ever suits ur personality and the person who u wrote that letter to has to guess who it is ?? Like let's say on the thread when I put all the letters it will say to Sanzy by ... I will have to basically think who wrote that ..  so all those people that sign up well u all gotta get to knw eachother for like a day or so , so hopefully it will be a lot of fun :) so do join in please πŸ˜³

.:: Participants ::. 

FnB 
xoxo

Edited by sanz. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
I'm in! Sounds like a fun contest. πŸ˜ƒ
PastelBeauty thumbnail
Sounds fun. I love making friends. πŸ˜ƒ I'm in!
heycookie thumbnail
Thanx for pm
but i am not in, have exam!
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
thanks 4 pm..but i am hectic in personal life..i love to do..but sry
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the PM, but I have too much going on right now. Will try to participate in future stuff though.
nature2 thumbnail
Thanx for pm
but m not in πŸ˜”
Great way to make friends! Im inπŸ˜ƒ
punamluvshilpa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
sorry dear..i am a lil sick ,so can't participate...but  love to read it...
punam
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks 2 all those who are participating :) I'm gonna give another 2 day if anyone else wants to join :D and then all those who are participating will talk here to each other and get to knw everyone and thn I will give yah all some one to write a love letter to and u will have to guess who's it from ??