Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

   

ViBu AT#(ViBu New Promo Page 19) (Page 14)

Post Reply New Post

Page 14 of 22

RaviSargunFan

Senior Member

RaviSargunFan

Joined: 16 February 2012

Posts: 450

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swethasyam08

Originally posted by WESTSIDEALLDAY

Originally posted by swethasyam08

u just go through the previous page n last 3-5 posts its multiple quoted n more than 4 times Embarrassed
so I shouldn't comment more than 4 times?? is that what your trying too say and how does the page look messy do you not like this appreciation Ouch



i didn't mean that u shouldn't comment for 4 times but not to quote the post more than 4 time EmbarrassedTongue

i liked the AT Smile


u can comment as many times as u want Embarrassed
Which quote are u talking about throughConfused

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ViBu AT#(ViBu New Promo Page 19) (Page 14)" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RishikaFan

Groupbie

RishikaFan

Joined: 02 August 2012

Posts: 178

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swethasyam08

Which scene of BuVi is the most liked one???

to me its the tally scene LOLDay Dreaming
The most favorite scene that of BuVi  was when they met the 1st time it was such a funny sceneLOL I loved itEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RaviSargunFanmadhubansen

RishikaFan

Groupbie

RishikaFan

Joined: 02 August 2012

Posts: 178

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by WESTSIDEALLDAY

Nice Embarrassed I love ViBu smileEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RaviSargunFanmadhubansen

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Joined: 09 September 2007

Posts: 20316

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by WESTSIDEALLDAY

Originally posted by swethasyam08

Originally posted by WESTSIDEALLDAY

Originally posted by swethasyam08

u just go through the previous page n last 3-5 posts its multiple quoted n more than 4 times Embarrassed
so I shouldn't comment more than 4 times?? is that what your trying too say and how does the page look messy do you not like this appreciation Ouch



i didn't mean that u shouldn't comment for 4 times but not to quote the post more than 4 time EmbarrassedTongue

i liked the AT Smile


u can comment as many times as u want Embarrassed
Which quote are u talking about throughConfused
she means that wen u press the quote button then it shudn't b more than 3 i.e"originally posted by " shudn't b more than 3 times like i'd done here. but i did it just 2 make understand u.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RaviSargunFan

_Meena_

IF-Stunnerz

_Meena_

Joined: 01 May 2010

Posts: 32810

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RishikaFan

The most favorite scene that of BuVi  was when they met the 1st time it was such a funny sceneLOL I loved itEmbarrassed

yeah true lol i loved it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RaviSargunFan

Rafz

IF-Rockerz

Rafz

Joined: 24 February 2008

Posts: 8312

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Hello people ... this is my first time posting here on the KHTV forum ... I haven't watched a single episode until now and have pretty much ... NO CLUE about the story cept that its about a couples extra-marital affairs ... BUT I came across Vihaan and Bulbul scenes and I am REALLY liking 'em Embarrassed

Could someone please tell me when was their first scenes and do they still hate each other or are they friends now ? :/

I really liked the scene where he scares her at work and then gives her the pocket knife Thumbs Up

- Rafi

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansenswethasyam08tiny15

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Joined: 15 June 2011

Posts: 8845

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged
@Rafi - Welcome to the forum Smile


u can refer this post for the story so far  ||Kya Huaa Tera Vaada Completes 1 Year||

u will get clear idea of what happened till date Embarrassed

History will repeat in hatke way if the CV's take the story in good way. Ermm

Bulbul is stronger than Mona (though Mona is the weakest character in this show), so she is
not gonna leave Vihaan n will def. fi8 for her ri8's. Smile

Anika is a pawn in Anu's hands, and she nods as her mom says. I can say she is neither weak nor strong, but she is spoilt brat for sure. All she needs to know the actual truth happened with M-P-A n i guess she will def. back out form BuVi's lives. Confused

Vihaan though looks strong outside, but he isn't in real i guess. So it will be interesting to see whom will he choose btw B & A. Tongue


Edited by swethasyam08 - 10 February 2013 at 9:32am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansenRafztiny15

Rafz

IF-Rockerz

Rafz

Joined: 24 February 2008

Posts: 8312

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swethasyam08

@Rafi - Welcome to the forum Smile


u can refer this post for the story so far  ||Kya Huaa Tera Vaada Completes 1 Year||

u will get clear idea of what happened till date Embarrassed

History will repeat in hatke way if the CV's take the story in good way. Ermm

Bulbul is stronger than Mona (though Mona is the weakest character in this show), so she is
not gonna leave Vihaan n will def. fi8 for her ri8's. Smile

Anika is a pawn in Anu's hands, and she nods as her mom says. I can say she is neither weak nor strong, but she is spoilt brat for sure. All she needs to know the actual truth happened with M-P-A n i guess she will def. back out form BuVi's lives. Confused

Vihaan though looks strong outside, but he isn't in real i guess. So it will be interesting to see whom will he choose btw B & A. Tongue

Thank you SO much Shwetha Hug

That link\s been very helpful Embarrassed

BTW replied to u on my thread. =]




Edited by TanHa911 - 10 February 2013 at 10:00am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shanzy-swethasyam08tiny15

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kya Huaa Tera Vaada Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.