Page 3 Page 3

BiggBoss420

IF-Addictz

BiggBoss420

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by memyselfndI

Originally posted by Zee_News

Originally posted by shmurr

wats wrong wid her house...both the husband and wife are actors and r both leads and they still have a small houseConfusedr indian actors paided poorly?

hey how much money do tv actors make in india cuz the actors here r loaded just look at the bloody Kardashians they make 10 milliondollarsper season for making dumbdecisionsand getting knocked up.

Gurmeet is second highest paid actor on television, he gets 75.000 per episode...

Debina told them on the set that they bought a 5 bed house and they r moving to it soon...

Their house is a mess as far I understood, so the production house gave her an apartment (service apartment) for the episode...

Zee last week GC told SBB that he has a surprise for DB nd the Fans for this Vday!Ouch I guess this might be his surprise as he had bought her a flat on Vday 3 years back ! But if she knows all along abt this new flat then where is the surprise? 

BTW is that a fact that they bought a 5 bedroom flat or Madam B was just making bubbles to gain attention??????LOLLOL

PDA LOL
Now don't remind me of the valentine day, we r getting a nightmare Sleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonu4evermaanluvsgeet

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Information about this week! (Page 2)" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

krithi12

IF-Dazzler

krithi12

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 10:14pm | IP Logged

wats wrong wid her house...both the husband and wife are actors and r both leads and they still have a small houseConfusedr indian actors paided poorly?

hey how much money do tv actors make in india cuz the actors here r loaded just look at the bloody Kardashians they make 10 milliondollarsper season for making dumbdecisionsand getting knocked up.

Gurmeet is second highest paid actor on television, he gets 75.000 per episode...

Debina told them on the set that they bought a 5 bed house and they r moving to it soon...

Their house is a mess as far I understood, so the production house gave her an apartment (service apartment) for the episode...

Zee last week GC told SBB that he has a surprise for DB nd the Fans for this Vday!Ouch I guess this might be his surprise as he had bought her a flat on Vday 3 years back ! But if she knows all along abt this new flat then where is the surprise? 

BTW is that a fact that they bought a 5 bedroom flat or Madam B was just making bubbles to gain attention??????LOLLOL

PDA LOL

so we wil have seg in sbb sbs on valentine day showing 5 bed house as a surprise she got from gc all pda stuffs

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maanluvsgeet-PoisonIvy-

stressrelief

Goldie

stressrelief

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 10:16pm | IP Logged

PDA LOL
Now don't remind me of the valentine day, we r getting a nightmare Sleepy

Why Zee   whats going to happen LOL

Doracake

IF-Dazzler

Doracake

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krithi12

PDA LOL

so we wil have seg in sbb sbs on valentine day showing 5 bed house as a surprise she got from gc all pda stuffs

Eeeks.   DeadnahiiiOuch

amreenshameem

amreenshameem

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 3:14am | IP Logged
But db gav interview in toi tht yhey r going on a vacation as thy hav reasons to celebrate so want to celebrate privately
According to times of india.whr db shared thr journey.

Edited by amreenshameem - 03 February 2013 at 3:17am

Aphrodite88

IF-Rockerz

Aphrodite88

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Hi zee thanks for the info!
can you confirm whether the episode shown of sanaya's house...was it her house or the sets please?
thanks!

Baingan

IF-Sizzlerz

Baingan

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Zee i feel  sanaya ka epi also not her house.Can u  confirm that.

No wonder Debina was jealous of gizilli.

maanluvsgeet

IF-Sizzlerz

maanluvsgeet

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 12:17am | IP Logged
interesting info...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.