Information about this week!

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago
The people who were wondering about Debina's house in the show...

Yes, it was not her house, but someone else's house, as production house people refused to shoot at her house, as they felt it's too small...

Confirmed from the set...

Edited by Zee_News - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankita66 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
hahaha ZEE so Giselle was right Debina was jealous of her house 
aishamehra321 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankita66

hahaha ZEE so Giselle was right Debina was jealous of her house 

Hahahahaha
CurryMonsta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wats wrong wid her house...both the husband and wife are actors and r both leads and they still have a small house😕 r indian actors paided poorly?

hey how much money do tv actors make in india cuz the actors here r loaded just look at the bloody Kardashians they make 10 million dollars per season for making dumb decisions and getting knocked up.
Originally posted by: shmurr

wats wrong wid her house...both the husband and wife are actors and r both leads and they still have a small house😕r indian actors paided poorly?

hey how much money do tv actors make in india cuz the actors here r loaded just look at the bloody Kardashians they make 10 milliondollarsper season for making dumbdecisionsand getting knocked up.

Gurmeet is second highest paid actor on television, he gets 75.000 per episode...

Debina told them on the set that they bought a 5 bed house and they r moving to it soon...

Their house is a mess as far I understood, so the production house gave her an apartment (service apartment) for the episode...
Edited by Zee_News - 11 years ago
..AnushaGeet.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
No wonder Giz said Deb was jealous...Poor soul...Couldn't take it 
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Gizelles house is beautiful. I would want my house to be similar too. Well if she house was too small or whatever then what can we say more space was needed.
Doracake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Zee_News

Gurmeet is second highest paid actor on television, he gets 75.000 per episode...

Debina told them on the set that they bought a 5 bed house and they r moving to it soon...

Their house is a mess as far I understood, so the production house gave her an apartment (service apartment) for the episode...

Zee last week GC told SBB that he has a surprise for DB nd the Fans for this Vday! I guess this might be his surprise as he had bought her a flat on Vday 3 years back ! But if she knows all along abt this new flat then where is the surprise? 

BTW is that a fact that they bought a 5 bedroom flat or Madam B was just making bubbles to gain attention??????😆😆

Originally posted by: memyselfndI

Zee last week GC told SBB that he has a surprise for DB nd the Fans for this Vday! I guess this might be his surprise as he had bought her a flat on Vday 3 years back ! But if she knows all along abt this new flat then where is the surprise? 

BTW is that a fact that they bought a 5 bedroom flat or Madam B was just making bubbles to gain attention??????😆😆

PDA ðŸ˜†
Now don't remind me of the valentine day, we r getting a nightmare ðŸ¥±

krithi12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zee_News

PDA ðŸ˜†
Now don't remind me of the valentine day, we r getting a nightmare ðŸ¥±

so we wil have seg in sbb sbs on valentine day showing 5 bed house as a surprise she got from gc all pda stuffs