Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

India-Forums

EK/CVS PLZ SHOW MORE SCENES OF BULBUL N VIHAAN

RaviSargunFan Senior Member
RaviSargunFan
RaviSargunFan

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Ekta/Cvss 

It's my request too you guys and everyone else request too please show more scenes of Bulbul n VihaanEmbarrassed there chemistry is rocking on the show so please show them moreEmbarrassed and show anu and mona scenes lessDead there nothing else than pure dramaDead no one is interested to watch them there more interested in watching Bulbul/Vihaan scenes so please listen too are request and show more scenes of Bulbul and Vihaan Embarrassed there the only 2 people that can make the TRPS increaseEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

captkirkmadhubansenflirtatious._Meena_

_Meena_ IF-Addictz
_Meena_
_Meena_

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
LOL, thats what i commented on about in another topic which is a poll based on them 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansenflirtatious.tiny15

RaviSargunFan Senior Member
RaviSargunFan
RaviSargunFan

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Meena_

LOL, thats what i commented on about in another topic which is a poll based on them 
LOLLOL I kinda copied what you said and make this topic LOOOL!!LOL I really want Etka and CVS too show Bulbul and Vihaan moreEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansen

_Meena_ IF-Addictz
_Meena_
_Meena_

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by WESTSIDEALLDAY

Originally posted by _Meena_

LOLLOL I kinda copied what you said and make this topic LOOOL!!LOL I really want Etka and CVS too show Bulbul and Vihaan moreEmbarrassed
Nah, its ok Smile
flirtatious. IF-Rockerz
flirtatious.
flirtatious.

Crazy Senior

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Loving their little romance track, it's really sweet! A boy who is heart broken is unusual and the girl being the dominating one compared to the boy is even more unusual!!
Really looking forward to this track, just don't ruin it CV's!!!!!
reeha...k IF-Rockerz
reeha...k
reeha...k

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Ditto man, for all I care Mona and Anushka should just get lost in the woods and duke it out for the next year while WE can enjoy More Bulbul and Vihaan: GAURENTEE, the TRP's would sky rocket! LOL!

Give the viewers what they WANT and they will WATCH. 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index