Behind Scene Info Regarding Debina And Gizelle.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Silence_Gold

IF-Addictz

Silence_Gold

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
When they were all waiting for Dimpy to arrive at Karanvir's house, Debina said this to Gizelle and it was edited from main episode...

Debina said to Gizelle "oh everyone luks up to my husband nd m too respectful,unlike u I cnt fight onscreen so dat ppl comment ki dekho gurmeet ki wife itni giri hui neech harkat kar rahi he,,,,,u cn do it as none here care bout or knos u"...

This is confirmed news from the set...

Edited by Zee_News - 02 February 2013 at 1:54pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

tiklamlove_arnavafreen13stressrelief-misty--love-desaithappygolucky-Ratzz--WhiteGirl-MischiefManagedmaanluvsgeetBullsEye777Shru77Samraat_92Howlarious..AnushaGeet..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Behind Scene Info Regarding Debina And Gizelle." in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Ratzz-

IF-Rockerz

-Ratzz-

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
i m not shocked definitely hua hoga wo uper se ache banti hai bas

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

afreen13maanluvsgeet

Picasso9

Goldie

Picasso9

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Omg!  Can someone wake that fool up and tell her that she is neech without even trying to be it because it's in her soul. Her neechappan shines through her ugly facade no matter how meeti she tries to be on the face.  The more she tries to portray the sati savitri act, the more we can see through her.  What does she think, we are fools.  Delusional bi#*ch.

ankita66maanluvsgeet

Picasso9

Goldie

Picasso9

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
I just want to say, I never knew any of them before this week and never followed any of their or their spouses shows, so I have no loyalty to anyone.  I simply cannot digest Dimpy and Debina purely based on their behavior towards Gizelle. They are pathetic excuses for human beings.  I sincerely hope their behavior has a negative impact on their lives so that they learn that there are consequences!  Their entitled atitude is deplorable.

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Env_shailjapreetianand21kirinLX2FX2stressrelieforchid70ankita66majaButifuleyesanu rulzmaanluvsgeetSofnaShru77Samraat_92-PoisonIvy-ruky786sita11Howlarious

BullsEye777

IF-Sizzlerz

BullsEye777

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Wow!! At least she is frank enough to admit that she herself has no value and has to be careful due to her husband's popularityClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

i4iqbalMJHTMonayaSajanmajamaanluvsgeet

amrinderdhami

Goldie

amrinderdhami

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
this women is sooo disgusting n a big liar,she n respectful hahahha big joke...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

majaankita66maanluvsgeetSamraat_92

amreenshameem

amreenshameem

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Grow up debina u really need to grow up now

Edited by amreenshameem - 02 February 2013 at 2:34pm

orchid70maanluvsgeet

MischiefManaged

IF-Sizzlerz

MischiefManaged

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Oh you have got to be kidding me woman!! She talks about her husband as if he's some kind of a trophy. And she thinks of herself as respectful?Dead PUH-LIZ!! 
And who is she to tell Giselle that no one knows her? She should look at herself first! No one even knew her, save a few ramayan fans, until she married one of the most popular TV stars. And she needs to stop giving herself too much importance! She is NOT the center of the universe and she would be nothing if she weren't married to her husband. Seriously I have never seen a more jealous, insecure, disgusting, fake and a vile woman!
I'm just glad that her true colors are coming out in front of the world and some blind fans!! Now whatever image she had, not that she had any to begin with, is lost.

Edited by TheDarkKnight - 02 February 2013 at 3:45pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

stressrelief_Darling_-WhiteGirl-SofnamaanluvsgeetShru77sita11Samraat_92

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.