swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
TOI: Bhayankar Pari turns Bhali Pari !
By Vijaya Tiwari, TNN | Feb 2, 2013, 03.27 PM IST

Bhayankar Pari turns Bhali Pari !
Shama Sikandar

TV Actor Shama Sikandar is currently enjoying her character as Bhayankar Pari in Balveer. 

Shama who is doing a television show after a long hiatus feels that the role of Bhayankar Parihas certainly given her a lot of popularity amongst kids.

"It's really an overwhelming feeling when I see the liking for Bhayankar Pari. When an actor portrays a character on-screen he or she puts in a lot of hard work. And it takes me a lot of patience and time to just get the perfect look. The dress and the head gear which weights a lot but when you get appreciation from the kids it feels that all your hard work and efforts have paid-off."

Soon Bhayankar Pari will turn into a Bhali Pari which Shama explains as a very unique experience, "My character will see a change for a while I will be seen wearing a beautiful white gown and will portray a good fairy."

Well, Shama we just hope that the change brings to you some more fans.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Bhayankar-Pari-turns-Bhali-Pari-/articleshow/18304919.cms

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: Bhayankar Pari turns Bhali Pari !" in Baal Veer forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Maneet7861

Maneet7861

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 7:13am | IP Logged
tfs sharing .. she looks gorgeous  in the white gown

Amit.Ghangas

IF-Rockerz

Amit.Ghangas

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
It can't be true.

.preeti.

Groupbie

.preeti.

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 4:31am | IP Logged
tfs

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.