Unbeatable Katrina's Box Office Performance

Posted: 11 years ago
A Female star who is addressed as Non-Actor, Expressionless, Wooden plank, so many names, mocked n made fun of in so many ways, even though her next film is 11 weeks ahead, still the Hot Topic of this forum, i wondered if she is such a bad star or not?

This is his Box Office card:

Boom = flop 

Malliswari = hit 

Sarkar = above average 

Maine Pyar Kyun Kiya = Hit 

Allari Pidugu = flop 

Humko Dewana Kar Gaye = Flop 

Balram vs. Taradas = flop 

Namstey London = hit 

Apne = Semi-Hit 

Partner = Blockbuster 

Welcome = Blockbuster 

Race = Hit 

Singh Is Kinng = Blockbuster 

Yuvvraj = Flop 

New York = Semi-Hit 

Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani = Super Hit 

De Dana Dan = Above Average 

Raajneeti = Blockbuster 

Tees Maar Khan = Semi-Hit 

Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara = Hit 

Mere Brother Ki Dulhan = Hit 

Ek Tha Tiger = Blockbuster/historic blockbuster 

Jab Tak Hai Jaan: In India: Hit, in overseas: blockbuster.

She has 16 Success BO Films out of 23 Films she did. One word - REMARKABLE πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

Very sad those so called ACTRESS giving Cinema Masterpieces can't even deliever half of this much Success πŸ˜†
Edited by -Radhe- - 11 years ago
20 years down the lane no one will know that there was a girl called Katrina Kaif! She be remembered only for her sassy Chikni Chameli nd Sheila

Nd tell me, till when ?? An year or 2 ohk 3 years - an actors life cannot sustain only on BO collection, there needs to be more to that (read expression, acting, nd HINDI)
Well, I love Katrina and will never deny her BO success. I watch her videos all day, I've watched SKJ, Chikni Chameli and Ishk Shava and Mashallah probably 100000000000 times. But I CANT watch her in movies, like when she's delivering dialogues. Oh my God, torture! But she is hot, I love her bod. I'd totally do her. 
Shes lucky all i will say !! And with dhoom 3 luck will continue !!
Originally posted by vedant123

20 years down the lane no one will know that there was a girl called Katrina Kaif! She be remembered only for her sassy Chikni Chameli nd Sheila

Nd tell me, till when ?? An year or 2 ohk 3 years - an actors life cannot sustain only on BO collection, there needs to be more to that (read expression, acting, nd HINDI)

Who remember Sridevi for Sadma or Madhuri for Tezaab? They are remembered for "I love you" & "Ek Do teen" only.

Why so much bias for katrina, where she is good, give credit.
Originally posted by eraser

Well, I love Katrina and will never deny her BO success. I watch her videos all day, I've watched SKJ, Chikni Chameli and Ishk Shava and Mashallah probably 100000000000 times. But I CANT watch her in movies, like when she's delivering dialogues. Oh my God, torture! But she is hot, I love her bod. I'd totally do her. 

i know some her songs are good but my personal is saiyaara which has no dancing..and agree in some movies 
Edited by wat_up - 11 years ago
Originally posted by eraser

😲😲😲   I don't approve of you doing KAT!  I want you to do SOFIA HAYAT!  πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by WhipCreamPantie

😲😲😲   I don't approve of you doing KAT!  I want you to do SOFIA HAYAT!  πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†You too much 
Originally posted by wat_up

i know some her songs are good but my personal is saiyaara which has no dancing..and agree on the movie thing..

Erotic Granny is to wild today!  πŸ˜²  Can you whip her into shape Erotic Yoga Instructor?  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
i am expecting sum1 to praise salman after seeing this πŸ˜†