Sasural Simar Ka

02/02 Perfectly balanced episode

anotheranfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I liked todays episode a lot.. It covered a lot, the story moved ahead instead of just sticking to some topic and crying again and again over it.. Yet there were so many things that made me laugh with the way things were handled..

When the episode started with khushi, i was almost disappointed thinking, its going to be yet another boring episode.. but within minutes i took back my words and the episode picked up.. by the way, how sad is that Khushi is now smarter than Siddhant :( Even she can figure out that roli is using Veeru... and loves siddhant way too much...  Sad really sad that Siddhant can't see or realize that..

roli, mausiji and simar are now thinking about how to get property from Veeru.. Unbelievable... Why wouldn't they have thought about it before the plan? Otherwise whats the difference if property is in name of Khushi or Veeru.. After all this when roli has lost everything, she doesnt even have the plan to go ahead from here.. FLOP.

Naina talking over phone just seems over the top... May it be few weeks ago in her office or today at the conference location..  And Sid not hearing whole thing is so convenient.. But i like how instantly he tells her to confess her love.. and remembers roli confessing her love.. Must have been a time to remember how he was waiting to hear I love you from roli..  When he tells her about being careful and all, it felt genuine.. He is hurt by whatever roli has told him... But Siddhant, its now time to get over it and think with your heart and head both to realize that roli must have some reasons..  

Naina thinking about confessing, seems natural after her conversation with Siddhant.. I dont see her has negative character as yet.. She hasn't met roli, she is just seeing things through Sid's eyes and most of the time she has seen him, he wasn't in good state, so it was natural of her to conclude that roli isn't good person and has hurt sid way too much.. She wants to support Sid, but girl, person who is so hurt in love doesn't need support by a confession, they need emotional support.. some gesture to show that everything can get better.. I dont think and i hope this confession is way for naina to realise that even after all this, sid is still in love with Roli and cant forget her... Afterall, even if sid says that he is negative in love and all, its momentary, he just needs to wake up from this zombie state..

Roli convincing veeru to let her come to work was good.. She managed that well.. But the way roli reacts after veeru announces his intention of marrying her in a day, that was so right.. Person who loves her hubby so much and doing so much for him and his family would forget everything on such statements.. But instantly she realized that it may ruin her plan.. She tried to cover it up, but veeru wants roli now.. So this marriage is happening.. And what were they thinking, veeru will wait for years? He isn't asking her to be with him right at that moment is her luck.. otherwise what standards does veeru have to think about marriage and all.. He hasn't believed in law that you can tell him about waiting for divorce and he will agree.. Roli simply needs better plan here.. Oh and veeru asking roli to marry in a day was so funny.. convenient for Sid to be back, given his 3 day conference otherwise why would he wait for even a day?

Finally prem is thinking about rosid divorce :) And also seeing everyone sleeping, i am relived that Sankrant day is finally getting over :) When prem sees mausiji, roli and simar together i am sure he will figure out that they are planning something, because simar and roli talking together can be explained but how will these two explain mausiji supporting roli without revealing the plan..  So i think finally the time has come for prem to get on board with operation property bachaao.. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wamavasant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for sharing your view dear but i l not say anything my all hope is dead not even 0.01% and omg how much negativity roli veeru marriage & sid naina whatever matter is spending night, marrying naina or love confession i can't handle it any more what u think is your hopr alive that we will get our rosid back????????????
...Arjuneeti... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: wamavasant

<font color="#006633" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">thanks for sharing your view dear but i l not say anything my all hope is dead not even 0.01% and omg how much negativity roli veeru marriage & sid naina whatever matter is spending night, marrying naina or love confession i can't handle it any more what u think is your hopr alive that we will get our rosid back????????????</font>

I am with you shrija...I too have no hope left..but I'm happy that Anotheranfan is thinking positively we just have to wait and watch 😭
anotheranfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Haha giving up is easy.. all we have to do is not watch the show.. But i wouldnt go there till i really feel there is no hope left.. The day actuall Roli veeru marriage or naina sid relationship happens.. Till then there is always hope.. So i will wait and see how things turn out...  :)
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Thanks for sharing 
Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
ssk is torturing its fans day by day...why the hell cnt thy undrstd tht fans r nt interestd in naina or hw naina vl support sid 😡😡😡

plz...within this week sid shld knw truth abt roli..plz...no relationship b/w naina and sid 😡
vinitha. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I really like all of your posts for I find a significant amount of profundity in your posts. 👏
AmreenBanoManso thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh whatever you do  cvs ... 
but we want our ROSID back in this week 
this naina how dare she came to Sid's room and touch Roli's pic
double battery 😡
i think Prem can take the situation and he has a good plan for property 
hope this track will end and we will see our happy ROSID back  in this week