A wonderful week!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
I loved this week's episodes of Welcome. It had everything: drama, fun, entertainment. It was certainly better than last week's for sure.

This week also had all the right contestants. KVB, Amar, Giselle, Dimpy, and Debina. Now looking at the future contestants, I honestly don't think they would be able to match up to them. LOL From the first episode with the new batch, the show was just pure entertainment.

Also, I LOVED KVB and Amar! The hottest guys on this show. And Giselle, one of the most truest and genuine people. Dimpy and Debina were the added spice that made the show very entertaining. Every contestant is memorable. 

I'll continue watching the rest of the show... but with low enthusiasm, LOL. I'll miss this batch a lot. Besides, the rest of the contestants don't look that interesting. Could just be my bias speaking though. ROFL

Edited by mysticgoryfilms - 02 February 2013 at 12:26pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ForeverSHINee--Rose--.Vrish.KhatamKahaniitsRitziHowlarious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A wonderful week!" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Naya-hai-wah

Naya-hai-wah

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Just when I thought that the show is average,dull & boring...I throwed the last dice just for Karanveer..and I was totally amazed everyone contributed,amar was simple,kvb was naughty,flirty & his jokes were awesome,dimpi and debina even though they done all the bad things,they were entertaining and not to forget find of the show and star of the week gizelle,she took the cake with her honesty & her deadly smile.

Edited by Lailakadexter - 02 February 2013 at 12:57pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ForeverSHINeemysticgoryfilmsSofna

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lailakadexter

Just when I thought that the show is average,dull & boring...I throwed the last dice just for Karanveer..and I was totally amazed everyone contributed,amar was simple,kvb was naughty,flirty & his jokes were awesome,dimpi and debina even though they done all the bad things,they were entertaining and not to forget find of the show and star of the week gizelle,she took the cake with her honesty & her deadly smile.

Yeah. I will admit. I liked the first week of this show, it was nice, but not great. Quite simple and a bit dull. But the second week really made Welcome phenomenal to watch! Each and every contestant added something: Amar's laid back nature, KVB's fun avatar, Dimpy/Debina's unpleasing attitude, and Giselle's honest persona.

The upcoming weeks; I think there are two batches left and they all just seem alright. Not amazing but not that boring either. I wish Life OK saved the best week for last though. LOL

Edited by mysticgoryfilms - 02 February 2013 at 1:04pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ForeverSHINeeHowlarious

Naya-hai-wah

Naya-hai-wah

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysticgoryfilms

Originally posted by Lailakadexter

Yeah. I will admit. I liked the first week of this show, it was nice, but not great. Quite simple and a bit dull. But the second week really made Welcome phenomenal to watch! Each and every contestant added something: Amar's laid back nature, KVB's fun avatar, Dimpy/Debina's unpleasing attitude, and Giselle's honest persona.

The upcoming weeks; I think there are two batches left and they all just seem alright. Not amazing but not that boring either. I wish Life OK saved the best week for last though.LOL

I think 3 to 4 batches are left sara,vindu group,sayantani group,tanaaz group and also heard that urvashi has joined the show..but this show will surely end after1 month as savitri is coming and they will give it a 10pm time slot.

ForeverSHINee.Vrish.mysticgoryfilms

Howlarious

IF-Addictz

Howlarious

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
First week was decent, it was about getting used to the concept and the whole mehmaan nawaazi. I enjoyed the first week, but I liked this week better. Karanvir, Giselle and Amar were my favourites from this week. Karanvir is very random and I liked Giselle's attitude towards Debina and Dimpy. Dimpy was very irritating, I'd never even heard of her or knew she was before this week. 

I am not watching for any particular person, just watching for the entertainment factor. I've also seen Come Dine With Me, therefore I know what the show is all about. Looking forward to next week. Looks like there will be more drama. 

ForeverSHINeemysticgoryfilms

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Howlarious

First week was decent, it was about getting used to the concept and the whole mehmaan nawaazi. I enjoyed the first week, but I liked this week better. Karanvir, Giselle and Amar were my favourites from this week. Karanvir is very random and I liked Giselle's attitude towards Debina and Dimpy. Dimpy was very irritating, I'd never even heard of her or knew she was before this week. 

I am not watching for any particular person, just watching for the entertainment factor. I've also seen Come Dine With Me, therefore I know what the show is all about. Looking forward to next week. Looks like there will be more drama. 

@bold: Ditto! Mine were too.

I haven't seen Come Dine With Me so this is new for me. LOL

.Vrish.SofnaHowlarious

kratiagrawal

Groupbie

kratiagrawal

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Ya , I week was average. And second week was entertaining. I watched it for KVB only. So I m not sure for watching futther episodes.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysticgoryfilms

itsRitzi

IF-Stunnerz

itsRitzi

Madhubala Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 5:19am | IP Logged
welcome is good reality show though i will miss kvb  he was too good  and this week was to much dramatic lolz it was to increase trp hehe 

ForeverSHINeemysticgoryfilms

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.