aaree

aaree

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zee_News

Originally posted by krati5

Originally posted by change12

Originally posted by spring

Originally posted by kirti98

.  Ram should have shown the footage - both pouting and imitating gizelleAngry.  Giz is the most honest person i feel, tried to patch up also.  i just want to say one thing  GOD save GURMEETLOL

Amen to that..Not only she will go down but she will drag guru to the gutters with her...
Hope he leaves her before that..He is loosing his image and credibility by association with Dustbina
like it dustbina
i just want gurmeet to be very careful.. true... his fans r nt supporting him coz of ds insecured person... nd 2 sy even i tried to stop bashing against her. jst coz i didn't want to spoiled gurmeet's name... but yeah she is spoiling things 4 him.. he is d most talented nd hard-working actor... sweet... even their on their 
last interview together his co-actress said tht he is d most genuine guy she ever met... 
nd his own wife is spoiling his hard earned name, instead of trying to learn hw to be a tolerable person. disgusting... god bless gurmeet. he is best 

His fans never ruined his image, it's only coz of Debina his name is getting dragged and ruined sometimes, beside she always misuses his name on media... I know this well...
His fans are one of the reasons that he got popularity and How to blame them on him being dragged? Many actors are married, so why Gurmeet in particular, each person met Debina said that she is so rude, fake and mannerless... And beside many told that she misuses his name to get what she wants...

debina is rude, arrogant women .Her  husband loves her  and happy with her as by their interviews. i don't know much about them. He is not a kid  unknown about her behaviour , may be he likes her with such weird behavoiur. it doesn't affect  her how much we talk about her. so guys be cool .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

change12

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Debina is such a liar (Page 7)" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SweetSona2010

SweetSona2010

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 6:37am | IP Logged
I pity Gurmeet! He doesn't deserve this woman! He deserves much better!!

Edited by SweetSona2010 - 14 February 2013 at 6:32am

BiggBoss420

IF-Addictz

BiggBoss420

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aaree

.  Ram should have shown the footage - both pouting and imitating gizelleAngry.  Giz is the most honest person i feel, tried to patch up also.  i just want to say one thing  GOD save GURMEETLOL

Amen to that..Not only she will go down but she will drag guru to the gutters with her...
Hope he leaves her before that..He is loosing his image and credibility by association with Dustbina
like it dustbina
i just want gurmeet to be very careful.. true... his fans r nt supporting him coz of ds insecured person... nd 2 sy even i tried to stop bashing against her. jst coz i didn't want to spoiled gurmeet's name... but yeah she is spoiling things 4 him.. he is d most talented nd hard-working actor... sweet... even their on their 
last interview together his co-actress said tht he is d most genuine guy she ever met... 
nd his own wife is spoiling his hard earned name, instead of trying to learn hw to be a tolerable person. disgusting... god bless gurmeet. he is best 

His fans never ruined his image, it's only coz of Debina his name is getting dragged and ruined sometimes, beside she always misuses his name on media... I know this well...
His fans are one of the reasons that he got popularity and How to blame them on him being dragged? Many actors are married, so why Gurmeet in particular, each person met Debina said that she is so rude, fake and mannerless... And beside many told that she misuses his name to get what she wants...

debina is rude, arrogant women .Her  husband loves her  and happy with her as by their interviews. i don't know much about them. He is not a kid  unknown about her behaviour , may be he likes her with such weird behavoiur. it doesn't affect  her how much we talk about her. so guys be cool .

Whatever PDA done is infront the world doesn't mean that he loves her LOL, he needs to shut her as she is paranoid, If he doesn't praise her, she troubles him to the hell Sleepy

Edited by Zee_News - 14 February 2013 at 7:52am

mr.rebel

mr.rebel

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 9:17am | IP Logged

like it dustbina

Whatever PDA done is infront the world doesn't mean that he loves her LOL, he needs to shut her as she is paranoid, If he doesn't praise her, she troubles him to the hell Sleepy

Then why her husband is tolerating if she is such a paranoid. it's not that someone forced him to live with her  and i read in one post its her third marriage but they both know each other for 7-8 years then how can it be true.

BiggBoss420

IF-Addictz

BiggBoss420

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mr.rebel

like it dustbina

Then why her husband is tolerating if she is such a paranoid. it's not that someone forced him to live with her  and i read in one post its her third marriage but they both know each other for 7-8 years then how can it be true.

She is not a small girl, she is around 36-37 of her age...

Doracake

aditiprem

aditiprem

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
she is 36yr that's why she look like a aunty.

does media follow them everywhere, i mean they went hongkong trip for vacation. i didn't watch the episode just saw them and i shifted the channel as i don't want to see their PDA.

Edited by aditiprem - 14 February 2013 at 2:49pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetSona2010Doracake

krithi12

IF-Dazzler

krithi12

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 6:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mr.rebel

like it dustbina

She is not a small girl, she is around 36-37 of her age...

oh my god she is much elderly person.why GC has to support her in doing all PDA in channels why cant he stand against it.they r really fissy in their relationship when ever i see their segment

Doracake

innocent.aman

IF-Stunnerz

innocent.aman

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Shocked

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.