Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki

Debina is such a liar - Page 4

ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I think Gizzele was dressed up appropriate and Dabina and Dimpy were  dressed up  OTT

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

happygolucky thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: minalpink100

Debina is such a worst human being .After watching all episodes we must say she is such a worst player.both dimpy & debina both showed they have bong conection nd all.i think bong connection teach only talk behind about others. debina told baukana hai to baukane do ek number ka cheap low class behenji hai na khud bhi to wahi karti hogi isi liye dusronko isi bolti hai .

even once debina was telling gizzel did ramp walk without any confidence i must tell this cheap low class behenzi how cum she know about ramp walk and all πŸ˜‘ 
Dimpy she also belongs to low class.after marrying with rahul she started to think she is queen.😑 gizzel piche wali dancer k tarah sari nahi pehanithi tum ek piche wali dancer banane ki layak ho. by chance swayamwar jitke aise gaman dikhati hai.
But i am totally unhappy with scoring because atleast channel people would have announce gizzel as winner it would be better.because gizzel became victim of some low class cheap mentality behenzis revenge.
Gizzel all the best for your future.

Wow great comment on Fakester cheapster DebinaπŸ‘

She is a horrible actress, pathetic singer, and a  poor  dancer. She does not know how to talk. Her dressing sense is really downmarket. πŸ˜†
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I am no one's fan in week 2, BUT to be honest, Debina's behavior disgusted me to no extent..! =/ Too Hypocritical.. =S
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
A song for Debina...

Jhoot bole kawa kaate...

lrlpam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Debina's a fool n today she proved to the entire world what a liar she is...praise her offscreen-that was hilarious! when dimpy could behave y the hell was she so irritated during giselle's evening?! Dimpy and debina have pinned all their mistakes on the bengali nature,W*F! being a bengali myself,I found that infuriating
raspberrytorte thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I just hate Dimpy and Debina after watching them on Welcome.
Shukti_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I just wonder How could GC choose this Stupid,Insecured, ultimate Jealous Lady as his Lyf-partner, when he himself carries such a Charming personality!!
_G1234_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shukti_19

I just wonder How could GC choose this Stupid,Insecured, ultimate Jealous Lady as his Lyf-partner, when he himself carries such a Charming personality!!

I wonder the same
thing. 🀣
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
This content was originally posted by: -PreciousPearl-

I am no one's fan in week 2, BUT to be honest, Debina's behavior disgusted me to no extent..! =/ Too Hypocritical.. =S

She is the most fake person ever πŸ˜΅

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Now I know why some fans didn't take a liking towards Debina...I just can't understand why she's like that...and Dimpy oh my gosh...who does she think she is?