tapur thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Welcome today we will learn what logic is according to debina the great n her frnd dimpy 🤪

1) Invite someone at ur home n try make her feel humiliated by telling her how cheap her dress is or keep taunting her about her looks or treat her bad from beginning to end & when ur are asked why u did that say u were bitching-bullying her infront of the world but praising her behind her back😕...what u girls think ppl r as dumb as u?😡

2) Hog everything that someone served like u havnt eaten for ages then tell u didnt like the food n didnt want to tell it on the face of ur host then give her just 1 mark then try to cover up the mess by saying u gave her 1 based on her behaviour. Hats off what logic debina.  Why did u give her the lowest mark bcz u didnt like the food or u didnt like her behaviour or u didnt like her behaving like a mature lady n u were the insecure drama queen like always.

3) Constantly brag about being begali n put their name in question. Bcoz of u 2 blacksheeps not only Gizzle but many r having wrong impressions about bengalis😡

To be in the lime light u 2 girls crossed all limits. Specially debina madam aapki toh jawab hi nahin👎🏼 sometime u cry sometime u act like a teenager🤣 sometime u claim to be mature kind person...seeing u viewers were like ...u learned ur lesson u didnt win by all that drama n ur best buddy gave u the lowest mark😈...this show has been an eye opener for many they came to know what an hypocrite u really r.
Edited by tapur - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..AnushaGeet.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I was literally ROFLing when I heard her say that we ( Dimpu and Debu ) praise her ( Giz ) behind everyone's back 🤣🤣
It left me confused for a second thinking that " Does debina have a brain by any chance..? 😆 Well..shame and practicality are far from her..But the least she should have is a brain...But I guess not..😆

Oh man..!! It's a pity that we all are fools and Debina is the Einstein  she thinks we will let her have that..😆

How can she possibly think we will buy it if she says she praises Giz behind everyone's backs...??
We all saw what she was onscreen... in front of everyone she behaves like a most uneducated person..Now to enhance that further..She adds this..making herself look even more stupid than she was looking...🤣

That was the best line of the entire show for me... 🤣 " I praise her offscreen " 🤪

Coming to her eating Giz's food..It was evident she was doing it out of sheer vengeance..Her behavior was not reflecting her humbleness 🥱 Or may be..Madam did her best to fake it..But our eyes are faulty.. 😆
She might have noticed that Giz predicted and cooked according to particular wishes.. So she seizes her chance of venting it out...
I found that part highly " illiterate " kind of behavior...Well by now we know she thinks she is smart..But thinking others are fools..Is her own foolishness...OVERCONFIDENCE SUPPORTED BY ARROGANCE.!! 😵
She literally ate everything Giz prepared..and then she found the food worth a 1..? Well I guess she wanted to pretend again..Showing everyone that..." Oh people look how humble I am.. I ate all the food despite not liking it.. " And then she justifies her self by giving her a 1..😆

It doesn't end here or anywhere close...We can go on and on..But whats the use..Will she change..? I guess not...And we saw that today..When she has nothing left to say..She foolishly says " We praise her behind everyone's back " 🤣🤣 Wow..What a genius.! ! 😆

Well over smart people think the rest are fools..And thats whats Debina believes I guess 🤪
Edited by -AnushaGurtian- - 11 years ago
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Today i learnt ..making fun of someone's lip is appreciation .
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
And here I thought that Debina had some 'fast; and that's why she did not eat non-veg at Giselle's place.. She was just playing spoilsport.. Serves her right that her 'best friend' gave her the lowest marks..
K2kaoK2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Debina said that she praised gizelle at back. When gizelle had watched the show what she will be thinking of debina - a perfect liar.
stressrelief thumbnail
Debina said to Gizele we praise her behind everyone s back what kind a logic is that   i dont know she can go this low                                              this   old botex face Debina beyond words for me she is a cheap fake downmarket person 😡 Edited by stressrelief - 11 years ago
-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
am sure she did not expect that her appreaciation would go on air on national television!!
she lied so convincingly!
she is disgusting!!
amreenshameem thumbnail
I m happy tht debina didnt win.nd i wish I could ask her whn she praise gizelle whn she said she is an unwanted guest or whn she said gizelle is barkingor maube whnhe nd dimdimpy mimicking gizelle.
Such a lair but I knw she will wid hrr bakwas tht I was doing just for fun im not like dis.nd justify herself.
We gonna get interview of debina soon.
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: kratiagrawal

Debina said that she praised gizelle at back. When gizelle had watched the show what she will be thinking of debina - a perfect liar.

I was about to comment about the same, Debina ke jo bhi image the, (If she has any), lost it full time, she proved being a full time liar, she never praised Gizelle at all in the show behind her back, she said today we praised u in ur back, while truth she was making fun of Gizelle lips and backstabbing her. Is this called praise in her dictionary... Simply disgusting manner 🥱

Edited by Zee_News - 11 years ago
anne_shirley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I never knew that saying "woh bhonk rahi hai" is praising someone...wah debina madam wah kya logic hai !!🤢