Posted: 02 February 2013 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
It has come to the Dev Team's attention that our respective ATs have been going through hard times with members not following the AT rules etc. so the Development Team has come to a conclusion that if we can't get you guy stop, then your own friends can!
So from now on, the respective AT monitors are:
Rishbala AT: Phoenix.Xeelan, --Shivu--, and -Deepali88-
Vivian Dsena/RK AT: vivoash, -Rasmi24- and -Deepali88-, --Shivu--
Drashti Dhami/ MB AT: Cutieee1992,
What does this mean?
This means that before you come to the Dev Team [Gur, Shruti or I] for help on AT issues, be it spamming, mocking etc, go to them!
The reason we have AT monitors is that they will deal with the members in their respective ATs.
Why should we go to them?
If you find these rules being broken:
- Discussing other actors. DD fans in the VD AT, or even DD/Madhubala in the VD AT or discussing VD, VD fans and RK in the Madhubala AT
- Spamming. If you see members posting "." numbers etc to get the AT to go faster, report it to them to the AT monitors!
- Bashing. If you find members bashing, calling names, mocking the opinions of members, discussing about CCs, the forum, other members in the respective ATs, report them! Not to the DT but to the AT monitors!
- If the AT Monitors contact you through PM to remind you of your behaviour or point it out in the AT, please beware that the next time you break the same rule, you are liable for the respective AT's closure of a period of 24 hours or longer. Be it a simple mistake of spamming, you will get charged!
- If the AT Monitors realize you are still breaking the rules, they will come to us, the Dev Team, and if you still do not stop after being warned by us, you will be banned from posting in that AT for an entire week or even longer depending on the misdemeanor.
- If your behaviour continues then AT will be closed for a period of 24 hours, then 48 hours, then a week before being shifted to the Celebrity Fan Clubs section.
- Lastly, if the fault still continues, then you WILL get a warning level too!
Please be aware that these are measures to keep all 3 ATs clean and working in an orderly fashion.
New AT Rules
Vivian Dsena AT:
- Discussion about VD's previous roles as Abhay Raichand is ALLOWED.
- Sukirti-VD are NOT allowed to be discussed and neither is Abhay-Piya or PKYEK in general.
- Pictures of VD as Abhay and whatnot IS allowed as well as his pictures as RK but what is not allowed is pictures of Abhiya.
- No discussion on DD/Madhubala. If you want to discuss them, make a separate topic
- Spamming IS allowed, but maximum of 5 pages at a time. So yes you are allowed to go off topic but ONLY 5 pages at a time. If spammers are exceeding 5 pages then you guys WILL be penalized. But DO NOT make this frequent. The DT or the monitors do not want 5 pages of spamming then discussion and then back to spamming. We want MORE discussion and less spamming.
- You are allowed to discuss VD's friends but you CANNOT mention that you'd like to see ___ enter as an actress/opposite VD in Madhubala. That is a touchy subject so stay out of it.
- You are allowed to spam with pictures but only up till 3 pages at a time or else you will be penalized again. After 3 pages of picture spamming, you will have to do some actual discussion. If pictures are being discussed then they can be posted and can exceed 3 pages limit only because there IS discussion happening.
- Basically, if you want to say that "RK/VD looked hot", "his expressions were mindblowing" etc, they have to be posted in the VD AT but if you have an actual discussion about VD's character, then you are free to make a new topic on the forum!
Basically, if you are praising an actor and gushing over them, then those posts will be moved to the respective AT but if you are discussing that actor in a context which does lead to more then gushing and praising, then that post is ALLOWED on the forum. Saying "___ looked so cute and hot" is AT material but saying "___ was not fair in the decisions he/she made but I still support him" can be posted on the main forum. So no, NOT all things will be closed down from now on. Mainly, we are looking for gushing/drooling driven posts which will be closed down from now on. If it's worthy discussion about an actor, and not how 'brilliant' that actor was, then the topic will live on!
Development Team Attacking/Bashing/Bias: K guys, listen. You guys yourself know that the ATs move fast. So if you guys see the other AT breaking rules, report it. And we will take care of it. Just because one AT gets a warning and the other AT doesn't doesn't mean that we are biased. It is just that we have not given a public warning to the other AT as we felt the misdemeanor wasn't big enough and or/ 2 people were involved and not the whole AT.
And so now that you can have no future problems, the AT monitors were introduced.
So follow the rules, report the AT misdemeanors to respective AT monitors before coming to us because if you do, your PMs and reports will just be forwarded to respective AT monitors.
Madhubala Dev Team
Edited by *Shifali* - 02 February 2013 at 8:40pm