Ram Kapoor as host
Joined: 11 November 2012
Posted: 02 February 2013 at 12:02pm
| IP Logged
What are your feelings about Ram as the host for the show?
I think he does not have the killer instinct to make the show more entertaining by catching out people's answers and grilling them. It is as if he is just reading prepared questions and whatever people answer, he just moves on and I wish he would be more involved and fully cover the point.
Now, he does not help resolve anything between people nor make people see the stupid way they behaved. The Saturday episode is just another platform to let people talk without any purpose.
I don't know whether the fault is as
1. this is what the show was meant to be like
2. it is his personality to move away from confrontation
3. he does not feel he has enough standing to talk to others more authoritatively maybe because most are from the same industry
What do you all think?
Ps. This is not a Ram Kapoor bashing thread. He is a fine actor and the question is regarding his role as host in the show
The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:
parri814, deeps_321, GETGOIN, stressrelief,
, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ram Kapoor as host
" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki
forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW
Joined: 19 November 2011
Posted: 02 February 2013 at 12:24pm
| IP Logged
agree with you
Forum Quick Jump
Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted
Join India-forums Today!
Be the part of India's biggest discussion portal.
Itís easy to Join and itís free.
Here's why members would love to be a part of India-Forums.com:
- Interact with more then 650000+ members from all over the world.
- Missed your favorite show? Read our Daily updates on different shows.
- Get the videos of all your favorite shows.
- Read the reviews of the latest movie released.
- Know more about your favourite celebrity.
- Get the latest news on bollywood and telly world.
Register now while itís free!
Already a member? Close this window and log in.