Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Krrish 3 has only 3 songs: Rakesh Roshan

theprince thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

In an exclusive interview to Indian Express, producer-director Rakesh Roshan has revealed that his ambitious superhero film Krrish 3 has a runtime of 2 and a half hours and the film will have only 3 songs.

During the release of their last production venture Kites, Hrithik Roshan had openly spoken against song and dance numbers. Not including lip-sync songs, we believe, would be a good move for a film like Krrish 3.

Excerpts from the interview with Priyanka Sinha Jha.

The good part is that in Krrish 3, I don't have to establish the character. I already did that in the first two parts (Koi Mil Gaya and Krrish). Hrithik is playing both father and son, and looks like a different person for each character. The shot division becomes very difficult as a result of this – I have to do all the shots of the older character first and the young one's later. A make-up artist has been flown in from London. The film's duration is about two and a half hour and it has only three songs. I have knowingly put in elements, which a younger generation will understand.

http://www.indicine.com/movies/bollywood/krrish-3-has-only-3-songs-rakesh-roshan/

great step from RR .More action and special effect is much better than many wasted songs but at the same time i hope the three song will be ahit .Koi mil gaya has agreat music and became abig hit but krrish song is alet dawn only one or two song are just good hope they will make avery good song and iam waiting for jrithik and kangana song in jordan they said this song will be very different and strange😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago