Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ipk27m

ipk27m

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Dear ____,
i dont know if writing dear is appropriate even. i know we hardly ever talk, and when we do, i act like i don't care or the conversation is too stupid or awkward or unimportant. but i do care. and its important for me. so i really hope you care too. or think about me once in a while. sometimes? for a second? anything really. because i think about you all the time. sometimes, i think of the time i wasted and could've spent doing something else, like discovering myself or creating myself. but then i think, whats the point of life without you in it. its pointless really. its because with you i have hope and without you, i have nothing. its not that i cant tell you all this but its that i don't want to.its too pure for me to ruin it like this. coming up to you and saying 'i love you' isn't enough to do justice to whatever it is that i feel towards you. is it love? maybe. obsession? could be. i just cant imagine myself without you or having anything better than you, for me. i don't think that you're perfect, because you aren't. i'd be lying to myself if i thought this. but for me specifically yes, you are. so i think that if it is meant to be, its meant to be. if god wants us to be together then we will be. why should i do something to ruin the natural process of things. and if it's not meant to be then i want to see how i handle things. will i be able to make it or not. can i take it? i don't know. i just can't imagine it. it becomes black. not because of sadness, but because i can't foresee it. that's scary. yes, highly. so what now? i wait. yes. i always knew we would meet once more, i just knew we would, and we did. that's why i never really liked anyone else or found them attractive throughout this time. i tried, but always had a feeling that you're mine and i don't need to waste time anywhere else. even if you're not with me, are a hundred miles away. and even if you don't feel the same way, i still feel that you're the only one that is mine. even if i don't get to have you. that's how pure this feeling is and makes me realize the good in the world when things aren't how they're suppose to be. let's see what the future holds.
Love, 
Me. 

Edited by ipk27m - 10 April 2013 at 10:55am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Cloverlucky21.scarlet.*Dev.*maverickmartin..SankiMedhz..naddiya26drfizaahmedIsee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "first cut is the deepest." in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ipk27m

ipk27m

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Ying Yang

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Keep writing. You wrote it with so much pain and Love, I realised it on reading it and Compared it to my feelings. We always hope that Everything will be Okay for sure. Lets again think that. Great optimystic post. Regards

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ipk27m

ipk27m

ipk27m

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DevvivekAshNI

Keep writing. You wrote it with so much pain and Love, I realised it on reading it and Compared it to my feelings. We always hope that Everything will be Okay for sure. Lets again think that. Great optimystic post. Regards

thank you. means alotSmile

*Dev.*

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipk27m

i will always appreciate your work. Pls write more and PM ur friends to read ur posts:)

ipk27m

ipk27m

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 3:29pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ipk27m

i will always appreciate your work. Pls write more and PM ur friends to read ur posts:)

just did Smile i will soon Smile

*Dev.*

madkukku

IF-Rockerz

madkukku

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
nice  dr

ipk27m

..SankiMedhz..

IF-Sizzlerz

..SankiMedhz..

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
One sided love. I liked the way you wrote this one. :)
Write more soon! :)

ipk27m

Post Reply New Post

Go to top