Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

-Amli-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Amli-

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged

How is the title of the thread?.LOL. You all must got it now what I'm supposed to blabber out in this thread. Hain Naa?.Embarrassed.

Waise, I'm sure Bhabho made all DABH-Ians suffers a big time esp my lubly senior gang.Shocked. I found so many appointments @ SaMi's clinic.

So, SaMi is in your service to make you all happy. Let's take a chill pill(chill pill emoticon) n regain sanity of mind.Big smile.

Let's first watch VM which I created on "Dard - E - BhaSan". I got inspiration to create this VM from SaMir Amma n I'd like to dedicate her.Big smile.

Fjsk.. Now, let's take a journey of Bhabho, Sandhya n Meenakshi's dance performances thru my puttar's(Samah) creations.Approve. You know na she's the best n rockStar.

Bhabho n Sandhya are dancing to relieve their pain.happy times emoticon.

Look how animatedly Meenu is dancing in "Saptarangi(err) Rainbow" color saree.heavy metal hand gesture emoticon.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpPappu.ss_2012b2011sweetycutieakku8910Diya_DBFizakshehjar-SamiR-farhana874vish.narenManjuuniruba-Liebe-SAIBALROUTHummesulaiman

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Dard E BhaSan + Bhabho ke Side Effects*" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Amli-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Amli-

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
*Bhabho ke side effects on DABH-Ians*

Deebz Amma:-Sabse first shikaar ho gayi. "Bechara Mhara Chhora" karte karte khud hi "Bechari Deebz Amma" ban gayi.Ouch. She took a decision to quit forum.Cry. I think now she must be spending lots of time with her kids n sweetest hubby.Day Dreaming. Also, pretty busy in the kitchen n making Kheer, DBC, Jalebis. She is busy to try all different kinda SurYa romance techniques like sewing wrong button on her husband's kurta, finger glued, Pochha romance, Pea romance n now ready to play "Blink game" with her hubby. Shocked.(Honestly, I'm really missing your funny take on the episode.Unhappy.)

Uma Aunty:
- UMDU aunty ke baarein main Kya bolu. She seems to be tired - repeating karte karte..Embarrassed.  Unki woh ranting - lack of SurYa romance, Crystal err Critical analysis 5 pointers take after every episode, Her predictions. I'm trying to take her place as an "astrologer" n analyzing episodes but I'm nowhere nearer to her.Ouch. Woh toh khud disappear ho gayi par apne saath apani twin sisters ko bhi le gayi I mean Juna aunty n Ladyterp aunty.Confused.

Fatima Ammi:- She is busy flying kites. "Kai Po che"..LOL ROFL.

Bharathi Aunty:- She is still roaming in the forum but with twist ka tablet with Bhabho - I hate you like I like Love you.Big smile.(I must say she's not only sincere but also very gutsy compared to DABH-Ians of her age.Clap.)

SaMir Amma
:-  Unko phir se "Ghajini attack" aa gaya.Ouch. Look at her siggy:- "My name is -SamiR- (from the epiglottis) ... and I'm not an amma/aunty".

Shehjar Mama:- She decided to teach Ami n ferry. She asked them to chose good subject. Ferry selected "SurYa DBC" n Ami selected "BhaSan Chemistry". Both are eagerly waiting to attend her classes.Day Dreaming.

JAMi:- Ami ki super clone JAMkudi still busy to investigate about food. Pataa nahi kahan ghum ho gayi hain.Angry.

NiruBee n Vishnu:- They both are busy to observe camera angles.LOL.

Sindu the Mindu:
- In dilemma whether to quit forum or not.Day Dreaming.

Saibul:- Providing Live Update with less members(Live Update ka drad Meetha - Pyara Pyara.Cry.)

Samah:- Started to chase Ami, Farhana n SaMir aunty everywhere.Cool.

Farhana:- She is trying hard to get laptop from her siblings to create threads. She keep poking Ami.Shocked.

Ami:- She is busy to praise "My lubly Bhabho" n drool over "M-Monkey Mohit"Blushing.

FeMi:
- Now both ain't fighting to create threads but seems like they'll fight to create analysis thread for Monday's episode..Evil Smile.

P.S:- I know you all majority of aunties are "Invisible murgis" nowadays n watch episode or read LU/WU "Chup Chup Ke". I really hope you all become a "visible murgi" soon!Embarrassed!

Please forgive me for this taang-pulling. If any of you feel offensive kindly PM me n I'll edit content.
Approve.

Edited by ami_dabh - 02 February 2013 at 12:38pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Pappu.b2011sweetycutieshehjar-SamiR-Fizakfarhana874vish.narenManjuuSAIBALROUTHummesulaimanniruba-Liebe-

-Liebe-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Liebe-

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged
nice way to explore frustration ami...LOL..LOL..missing senior gang a lot.Ermm...nice drawings sambar..LOLLOL.hahahhahah..ROFL..bhabo dance for SRK song.omg..song and dance..ROFL...seriously laughed like hell...ROFL.

Edited by udnis - 02 February 2013 at 11:48am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011-SamiR-Manjuufarhana874SAIBALROUTH-Amli-niruba

SwerveBae

IF-Sizzlerz

SwerveBae

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged
My drawiiings!Embarrassed

Edited by Superman. - 02 February 2013 at 11:54am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011-SamiR-Manjuufarhana874SAIBALROUTH-Amli-niruba-Liebe-

Fizak

Goldie

Fizak

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged
I hope atleast yeh padkar sab chal aaye ...
Ami...jhakas ...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011-SamiR-Manjuufarhana874-Amli--Liebe-SAIBALROUTHniruba

Manjuu

IF-Dazzler

Manjuu

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
OMG...VM song choice + bhabo dance= ROFL ROFL

I am still ROFL ROFL

Hats off to you Ami dear Clap Heart

@superman...nice drawings Thumbs Up especially Meenas rainbow colour saree Thumbs Up

Edited by mmanju1 - 02 February 2013 at 11:57am

b2011-SamiR-farhana874-Amli-SAIBALROUTHniruba-Liebe-

ummesulaiman

IF-Sizzlerz

ummesulaiman

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Emy...ROFL

I'm back from kite flying...LOL...but I better see you in the theatre on Feb 22 Evil Smile

Your VM is titled Dard-e-Bhasan...but I think for me Meena stole the show...moving that lombdi head of hers so perfectly in time with the beat of the music...LOL

Same with Samah's drawings...Meena took the cake...LOL

b2011-SamiR-farhana874-Amli-SAIBALROUTH-Liebe-niruba

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOLLOL

Nice drawings Samah.  Meena getting more attention in the forum too.

Hilarious side effects Ami.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-SamiR-farhana874niruba-Liebe-SAIBALROUTH-Amli-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top