DDLJ dialogues copied word to word!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

PrincessRu

Groupbie

PrincessRu

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Guys, I love this show and I love Garv-Gauri track, but shame on Sai Deodhar and this production house. In Friday's episode, the scene b/w Gauri and her mother was word to word copied from DDLJ's scene b/w Simran and her mother!!

"Ek aurat har mod pe kurbaani deti hai, kabhi ma bankar toh kabhi beti bankar..."

I'm sure you guys know which dialogue I'm talking about...

Shame on Sai Deodhar who blatantly plagiarised dialogues of such a cult film. Angry

Feel bad for the actors in this show who has a dumb producer like Sai. 

Most actors in TV & Bollywood know nothing about the technical aspect and decide to become producers and directors to make more money! Shameful!!

Anyways, I'm not giving up on Khaamoshiyaan because I want to see more and more of 2G.

Also, if Sai was smart and wanted to save some money on this dwindling show, she wouldnt be bringing new characters into an already crowded track. If this show fails, its only because of SAI DEODHAR!! AngryAngry

P.S--Also pls fire your dialogue writer cz he/she doesnt really seem to be doing any real work!Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

veds275prioty1000tintin0602anurao.66riyya6

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DDLJ dialogues copied word to word!" in Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrincessRu

Guys, I love this show and I love Garv-Gauri track, but shame on Sai Deodhar and this production house. In Friday's episode, the scene b/w Gauri and her mother was word to word copied from DDLJ's scene b/w Simran and her mother!!

"Ek aurat har mod pe kurbaani deti hai, kabhi ma bankar toh kabhi beti bankar..."

I'm sure you guys know which dialogue I'm talking about...

Shame on Sai Deodhar who blatantly plagiarised dialogues of such a cult film. Angry

Feel bad for the actors in this show who has a dumb producer like Sai. 

Most actors in TV & Bollywood know nothing about the technical aspect and decide to become producers and directors to make more money! Shameful!!

Anyways, I'm not giving up on Khaamoshiyaan because I want to see more and more of 2G.

Also, if Sai was smart and wanted to save some money on this dwindling show, she wouldnt be bringing new characters into an already crowded track. If this show fails, its only because of SAI DEODHAR!! AngryAngry

P.S--Also pls fire your dialogue writer cz he/she doesnt really seem to be doing any real work!Angry

Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tintin0602

soapie

soapie

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Entire scripts are copied from films to serials, and you are talking about one dialouge!LOL

No show on television is original...every serial either copies a scene from a popular film or a dialouge or some moment! Clothes are copied, hairstyles are copied, make-up is copied!

But yes, the show could do with some improvement in the dialouge and screenplay department. Also, the editing needs to be tightened!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tintin0602dipi.15riyya6

tintin0602

Coolbie

tintin0602

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
nothing is original in the indian tv show. they copy from movies or from other shows. so dont panic.. be happy

riyya6

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapie

Entire scripts are copied from films to serials, and you are talking about one dialouge!LOL

No show on television is original...every serial either copies a scene from a popular film or a dialouge or some moment! Clothes are copied, hairstyles are copied, make-up is copied!

But yes, the show could do with some improvement in the dialouge and screenplay department. Also, the editing needs to be tightened!

LOL

slmu

IF-Sizzlerz

slmu

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Hardly surprising...

tintin0602

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

Hardly surprising...
Thumbs Up

slmu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.