Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

PaYa and HarTika

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 10:07am | IP Logged
I of course want the story now back to full effects on PaYa.. I think the CVs did a fabulous job of incorporating beautiful genuine PaYa moments in the midst of the chaos last week.. so hats off for that CVs.. ClapClap

Apart from that I really want them to focus on HarTika now, especially Avantika and see how she handles the guilt and burden that it was her egotistical nature that broke up her marriage 15 yrs ago.. how she suspected Harish and he turned out to be the most loyal of them all..

That's probably too much to ask as she'll probably find some other fault but yeah.. that's what I'd like to see..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nshah21888christiandior.-sakshi-PayaDesire95piyualkaTacker_Holic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PaYa and HarTika" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tacker_Holic

IF-Rockerz

Tacker_Holic

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 10:16am | IP Logged

Yay! Sharna! Heart I very much agree with you! CV's have utilised the tracks and the time very well and they are not drifting off the main focus of the show PaYa they are cleverly showing the progression of their relationships and we may think that this is just normal but they are showing the true essence of an arranged marriage and those baby steps towards eternal love! Day Dreaming I think it is just amazing! Day DreamingDay Dreaming

Moving onto HarTika! Yes they do need to move the story ahead and change Avantika's approach towards her married life well what's left of it and also her attitude towards her family! However, this will take a lot of time she wont change in a split of a second otherwise it will be very unrealistic. I really want to see Avantika approach Harish and sit down and talk with him. The most important element of any relationship is "Communication" if it lacks this affects the relationship!

It is exciting times for PKDH viewers cant wait to tuck in tonight and enjoy the show! Approve Great post!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ranmarpiyualka

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sonia17

Yay! Sharna! Heart I very much agree with you! CV's have utilised the tracks and the time very well and they are not drifting off the main focus of the show PaYa they are cleverly showing the progression of their relationships and we may think that this is just normal but they are showing the true essence of an arranged marriage and those baby steps towards eternal love! Day Dreaming I think it is just amazing! Day DreamingDay Dreaming

Moving onto HarTika! Yes they do need to move the story ahead and change Avantika's approach towards her married life well what's left of it and also her attitude towards her family! However, this will take a lot of time she wont change in a split of a second otherwise it will be very unrealistic. I really want to see Avantika approach Harish and sit down and talk with him. The most important element of any relationship is "Communication" if it lacks this affects the relationship!

It is exciting times for PKDH viewers cant wait to tuck in tonight and enjoy the show! Approve Great post!

Exactly! No doubt she will change overnight which is why I want CVs to start showing a slight change in her or working towards gradually changing her.

I love though that throughout all of the journey so far, the characters have been consistent with their personality. It makes it so much more real. They haven't suddenly had an overnight change in them. Some may have grown and evolved but no drastic earth shattering change.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sameersaagar

sameersaagar

sameersaagar

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged
There are too many Ifs & Buts currently in the lives of Avantika & Harish; so whatever the patch up it should be convincing & Logical at the same time

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sharna2k6

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sameersaagar

There are too many Ifs & Buts currently in the lives of Avantika & Harish; so whatever the patch up it should be convincing & Logical at the same time

Agreed! I just want the focus on HArTika now and for them to resolve their 15 yr conflict! But however its done, should be logical like you said! Big smile

christiandior.

Viewbie

christiandior.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Ditto.

The rudeness and arrogance of Avantika needs a break now, but it's not going to be so easy, seeing the fact that the creatives have shaped her character in such a manner.

As of now, I look forward to seeing some light moments between:
Avantika-Harish, Avantika-Preeti & Avantika-Naanu.

I know that the tension between Avantika and Pankhuri will not seize, and that's what I'm looking forward to! :)

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Predator.

Ditto.

The rudeness and arrogance of Avantika needs a break now, but it's not going to be so easy, seeing the fact that the creatives have shaped her character in such a manner.

As of now, I look forward to seeing some light moments between:
Avantika-Harish, Avantika-Preeti & Avantika-Naanu.

I know that the tension between Avantika and Pankhuri will not seize, and that's what I'm looking forward to! :)

The CVs will have to work in a tricky way to slowly show her progressing towards kindness without showing her to have an unrealistic drastic change.

I agree. I want to see some moments between Preeti and Avantika, and Preeti-Pankuri too. I want to see how Preeti's life shapes up to be now that her past is revealed!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.