Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

What I loved in today's episode ! *HD Pics Added* (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 9

Page 1 Page 7
Page   of 9
Page 9 Page 9

Desire6

IF-Rockerz

Desire6

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Yeah it was too much fun to watch RK specially he tryin to find a pockt in dhoti..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-wintergreen-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What I loved in today's episode ! *HD Pics Added* (Page 8)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-wintergreen-

IF-Stunnerz

-wintergreen-

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1Sumana1

Originally posted by -sweetgal19-

awesome post yet again!
and that dialogue- woh wahan pe cockroach aur chipkali cricket khel rahe hai...it just cracked me up!!ROFL
arre bhala cockroach aur chipkali bhi cricket khelte hai kya?!ROFL ROFL ROFL
and woh Buddha...he called RK rutamber, rupesh , rakesh, raghunandan...aur pata nahi kya kya but not his name...and i was like shocked when he hid behind Madhu because he mistakenly while playing broke the khatiya!ROFL mujhe laga tha woh phirse koi sarcastic comment throw karega abt the bed that ki yeh toh baba adam ke zamana ka bed hai aur some similar kind dialogue...ROFL
V.V.V.V.V. Funny epi...i loved it just as your post...
Thanks a lot hun Hug Lol Ya I loved that dialogue ROFL Haha in MB,kuch bhi ho saktha hai,cockroach or chipkali bhi cricket or football khel sakthe hain ROFLROFL Haha Ikr !! Btw check the next Newsletter dear,you will find an interesting reference to what Kaka called RK and RK himself WinkLOL Haha mujhe lagta hai ki woh dialogues se run out ho gaya ROFL Awwe thanks hun,Ya I loved the episode too ! LOLHeart
you are talking abt which newsletter dear? can u give me the link?plzSmile
It is going to come next week hun,it will be on the first page of MB Forum! The name of the Newsletter is 

Nautanki Times #32 which will come next week ! Big smile I'll give you the link when it is posted next week dear ! Big smile

LogicalNonsense

-wintergreen-

IF-Stunnerz

-wintergreen-

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Desire6

Yeah it was too much fun to watch RK specially he tryin to find a pockt in dhoti..
I totally agree dear!! Embarrassed Well saidStar

LogicalNonsense

IF-Sizzlerz

LogicalNonsense

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 11:43pm | IP Logged

awesome post yet again!
and that dialogue- woh wahan pe cockroach aur chipkali cricket khel rahe hai...it just cracked me up!!ROFL
and woh Buddha...he called RK rutamber, rupesh , rakesh, raghunandan...aur pata nahi kya kya but not his name...and i was like shocked when he hid behind Madhu because he mistakenly while playing broke the khatiya!ROFL mujhe laga tha woh phirse koi sarcastic comment throw karega abt the bed that ki yeh toh baba adam ke zamana ka bed hai aur some similar kind dialogue...ROFL
Thanks a lot hun Hug Lol Ya I loved that dialogue ROFL Haha in MB,kuch bhi ho saktha hai,cockroach or chipkali bhi cricket or football khel sakthe hain ROFLROFL Haha Ikr !! Btw check the next Newsletter dear,you will find an interesting reference to what Kaka called RK and RK himself WinkLOL Haha mujhe lagta hai ki woh dialogues se run out ho gaya ROFL Awwe thanks hun,Ya I loved the episode too ! LOLHeart
It is going to come next week hun,it will be on the first page of MB Forum! The name of the Newsletter is 

Nautanki Times #32 which will come next week ! Big smile I'll give you the link when it is posted next week dear ! Big smile

oh thank you sooo much dearHug. i got it...Nautanki  Times..#32...i have seen these newsletter but never checked yet...will check each from now onwards...now going to to check #31...thanks a lot again...

-wintergreen-

-wintergreen-

IF-Stunnerz

-wintergreen-

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 11:46pm | IP Logged

awesome post yet again!

oh thank you sooo much dearHug. i got it...Nautanki  Times..#32...i have seen these newsletter but never checked yet...will check each from now onwards...now going to to check #31...thanks a lot again...

Awwee,any time dear,no probs at all Hug

LogicalNonsense

ankita24

IF-Sizzlerz

ankita24

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 12:10am | IP Logged
superlike..awesome post of amazing episode..rofl rofl rofl..everything was superbROFL...

cant wait for monday...precap is hayee so adorable..Embarrassed

-wintergreen-

-wintergreen-

IF-Stunnerz

-wintergreen-

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankita24

superlike..awesome post of amazing episode..rofl rofl rofl..everything was superbROFL...

cant wait for monday...precap is hayee so adorable..Embarrassed

Thank you so much sweetie HugEmbarrassed Ya the episode was just hilarious ROFL and awesome too ! LOL Agree,Just waiting for Monday to comeDay Dreaming

manju21.k

IF-Sizzlerz

manju21.k

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 12:14am | IP Logged
yes epi was fun...
waiting 4 mondays epi
love u Rishbala HeartTongue

-wintergreen-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.