Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

What I loved in today's episode ! *HD Pics Added* (Page 2)

-wintergreen- IF-Stunnerz
-wintergreen-
-wintergreen-

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KittuPratzz

ohh Thnx Abhi!!! Hug
w8 let me read...i dint watch Tongue
Kittu !! Hug Yay your on the front page again!  Big smileHug Sure sweetie,take your time <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KittuPratzz

-VibrantGal- Senior Member
-VibrantGal-
-VibrantGal-

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged
awesome pics!!
Tfs

-wintergreen-

-wintergreen-
-wintergreen-

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANJALI_SAMARIYA

Dam adorable..lovd it rishbala.
Totally agree dear !! It was just too adorable ! <3 Love Rishbala,they are just made for each other Heart

Drashti13

-wintergreen-
-wintergreen-

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vsk.01

awesome pics!!
Tfs
Thank you so much hun !! Embarrassed
-AmandaRulz- IF-Stunnerz
-AmandaRulz-
-AmandaRulz-

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 10:07am | IP Logged
It was a fantastic epi.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Drashti13-wintergreen-

swra.saxena Senior Member
swra.saxena
swra.saxena

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Thanks so much for the pics!!! Fab post and I cant agree more wid you!!! ClapClap

I was in splits too alongwith my mom n dad!!! LOLLOLLOL I cant pinpoint one scene but the E-N-T-I-R-E EPISODE was just superb, mindblowing, fab!!!! Clap Kudos to MB team!!! Thumbs Up

But me being me, I will still pinpoint highlights! TongueLOL

- RK and MB in dhoti n saree resp were looking awwiiieee!!!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
- Wen RK and Madhu broke the bed!!! That was simply ROFLROFLROFLROFL
- Kaka calling him rutambar, rithvik etc.. all names... ROFLROFL This character is too gud man!! Rk getting irritated on the same!!! ROFLROFL
- RK dancing on kids ishaaras... Hud Hud Dabangg in dhoti!!! ROFLROFLROFL

I dnt knw how DVD kept their calm wen shooting these scenes but it was jus fab!!!!!

I tell you my stomach is paining even more after this episode!!!! ROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

annu_msDrashti13-wintergreen-

-wintergreen-
-wintergreen-

Crazy Creative Minion

Originally posted by girlz-rule

It was a fantastic epi.Smile
It sure was dear !! Totally agree !! HeartEmbarrassed
KittuPratzz IF-Rockerz
KittuPratzz
KittuPratzz

Originally posted by -sweetgal19-

OMG,What an episode !! LOL It was just too hilarious for words,Vivian,hats off ! Clap He has an amazing Comic Streak so that whatever he speaks is just so hilarious !! ROFLLOL

So the episode starts with RK and Madhu trying to clean the AC ! LOL Madhu tries dusting it by removing the AC vents and RK coughs nearby!  LOL Then he joins her too to help but the AC doesnt work when switched on ! Tongue Madhu cleans the filters of the AC and RK helps her! He even fans himself in the meantime as Madhu does the work ROFL

The village leader's wife then comes and inquires if its working n RK taunts that ya cold air is blowing out ! OMG how does Vivian say his dialogues witha  straight face ROFL' yeah..! She tries to switch it on and then says that the pressure cooker is not working!ROFL RK asks her if she means compresser instead of Pressure cooker and she's like yeah thats what I was saying!  RK has an incredulous expression on his face ROFL

The lady then gives them both some clothes,a saree to Madhu and a Dhoti Kurta to RK and adds that both of them look really dirty as if they have not taken a taken bath since last Diwali and asks them to change LOL Madhu then teases RK  saying that not everyone is his fan as since there is an AC here which is not his fan ROFL 

The kid then comes and gives some water in an earthen pot to drink and RK says that he doesnt want to die with diarrhoea and all ! LOL Madhu retorts that there is a saying that while in Rome do as Romans do and since they are in a village,they should act the same way as the villagers ! Tongue RK replies that there is also another saying that  once a Star,always a Star so he wont change!LOL Madhu challenges RK to go impress the house-guy aka the village leader who would remove the stargiri from him ! LOL She then goes to change !  

Madhu comes out wearing a  Maharashtrian saree and RK drools!Embarrassed (Drashti looks so pretty Heart) But he teases her saying that she is looking like Mrs. GHODPADE now and Madhu cheekily says that he should also change so that he would look like Mr. Ghodpade then ! LOL

RK goes to change and hecomes out of bathroom saying that he felt that there were cockroaches and lizards in there and Madhu says that she feels that maybe he is scared of them but RK says that he is not ! LOL Madhu then asks him if he has only wrapped his Dhoti around and she offers to help him tie it properly !  RK gets embarassed and she says that she is not REMOVING just putting it on! Lol ROFL

Madhu tells RK he is looking cute in the dhoti and he pulls her closer and and says that Not Cute but HOT AND DASHING !! Hayyyeee I agree Mr RK ! Day DreamingBlushing

Then the village leader comes and keeps getting RK's name wrong and calls him Rutambar LOLThen he sees Madhu and praises her telling that she looks nice ! He tells them that the mechanic will come next day ! He calls RK, Raghunandan laterROFL! Madhu teases RK by calling him Rutamber just to tease him and they start playing so RK starts running behind Madhu to catch her ! In between the kid comes to ask them to close the windows to avoid mosquitoes and just when he adds that the bed is weak and asks them to be careful,RK intent on catching Madhu,falls on top of her,on the bed and it breaks ROFL

The kaka then comes but Madhu apologises to him and he is mollified ! LOL (RK goes and hides behind Madhu when the kaka comes to the room!  So cute ! LOL)

The bullock cart driver then comes there and announces that a PCO is nearby where RK can make a call so RK leaves ! 

RK goes but on the way he starts struggling with his dhoti! He comes to the PCO but no one is there ! The bullock cart driver goes to get change as RK has only 1000 Rs notes with him ! LOL Meanwhile,Madhu comes to the leader's wife and helps her in the kitchen ! The village kids come and laugh on RK seeing him struggle with dhoti !LOL The kids offer him some change so that he could call but tell him that they would give him the change only if he says some dialogue and dances ! Tongue

RK hesitates but finally starts to dance on the Dabangg song !!  He asks one of the kids to hold his mobile! The kids love it when he starts dancing and follows him! LOLThen they give him the coin and says that its to keep him silent ! LOL (RK looked so good dancing ! Day Dreaming)

RK then goes to the PCO and then calls up Bittu,about his location and he reads the village name and asks him to find about the place ! 

Episode ends !!

Precap shows Madhu dancing on Bindiya chamkegi !! Hayyyeee she looks sooo pretty Day Dreaming <3

So how was the episode guys ?Big smile

Did you like my post ?Embarrassed

Do like and comment ! HeartEmbarrassed

Blushing

Oh gosh...DD ws looking very pretty..oh my abhi...tht pic..wer he puts his hand on her waist BlushingDay Dreaming

im dead!!!BlushingBlushing
Thnaku sooo muchHug for the beautiful pics wid very gud review!!!
i cant thank enuf!!!! HugHug 
Abhi i love dis post of urs dan rest of them!!!Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Drashti13-wintergreen-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index