IS SOMETHING FUMING OR MY GUESS...

skandi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
WOWWW... What a blend of romance...RK was a treat to watch( he was mesmerizing...), I did not see madhu today because of RK😳...what guys did u notice when RK was reading the village name some supense like sound was given to it and RK did not read the name fully also, is it my predication or u guys also feel like that...if it is like that than some is associated with this village...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SmexyGhost- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
May be ðŸ˜•
i agree. Even i didn't notice MB 2day. My full concentration was on RK who was busy in samaloying his Dhoti 🤣🤣
Sub_Ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
May be...there's something associated to it. Otherwise why the music changed when he was reading the name, as if something suspense attached to it.

CVs are clever. I have a feeling that something is brewing... We will know on Monday, I guess.
Snowy_Secret thumbnail
Nice post.I did nt notice it.may be..
lakshmi_pai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
already posted about this...yes all feel so...i also think somebody is  following rishabala.....
ForeverForU thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
exactly my point...the BG suddenly changed during that scene...and why so suspense over that village's name??
skandi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lakshmi_pai

already posted about this...yes all feel so...i also think somebody is  following rishabala.....

Not following yaar, something from RK past because we know MB's past, or something will happen and RK will save all and everyone will praise him, like that...
armummy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think no suspense just to make sure bittuji will come next day and they spend the night in the village