Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 15

oblivious.

IF-Sizzlerz

oblivious.

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Radhe-

Originally posted by Aishh.

No now you don't have to leave for a few stupids. You guys make the forum complete.(: Murderers fans?-__- Well people who say that need to check themselves.

I doubt it Aishh., the way ppl support anti-salman bash, every post they like against salman fans, i even doubt these positive words from u...

Those harsh things are for other stars also, not saying only salman is only bashed, but never seen such hatred for even fans along with star here in this forum.
LOLOL these words are very much mine.!:P Haha we're all friends here at the end of the day. These fan wars are just the forum ka entertainment dose.

Nawh don't take it so personally. Nobody hates another here, at least I don't(:

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Karan.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "best salman film in 3/4 yrs (Page 3)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shakti_rock

IF-Dazzler

shakti_rock

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Frankly...I only loved Wanted and Dabang from Salman's past 3/4 years...

but I absolutely loved Dabang...that movie is one of a kind..total Trendsetter...

Infact I put that movie in the lines of Sholay , HAHK...coz of its Epic Settings...Characters and ofcourse Dialogues...
I  somehow feel  Dabang is actually somehow underrated...its only counted as masala mindless movie...but If one put some effort in understanding what exactly that movie wanted to say...could understand its value...

Deathstroke

-Ranjha-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ranjha-

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged

LOLOL these words are very much mine.!:P Haha we're all friends here at the end of the day. These fan wars are just the forum ka entertainment dose.

Hate for Salman Khan n his fans is undeniable, we are stalked like anything, what we said in salman's bone marrow thread is even brought in salman's court case thread ConfusedLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Meera1101Deathstrokewat_up

Deathstroke

IF-Sizzlerz

Deathstroke

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shakti_rock

but I absolutely loved Dabang...that movie is one of a kind..total Trendsetter...

Infact I put that movie in the lines of Sholay , HAHK...coz of its Epic Settings...Characters and ofcourse Dialogues...
I  somehow feel  Dabang is actually somehow underrated...its only counted as masala mindless movie...but If one put some effort in understanding what exactly that movie wanted to say...could understand its value...
dabangg brought the single screen audience back when it was going to be shut down IMO after dabanng every other so-called actor want to do a masala with OTT action !

Franco

oblivious.

IF-Sizzlerz

oblivious.

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Radhe-

Hate for Salman Khan n his fans is undeniable, we are stalked like anything, what we said in salman's bone marrow thread is even brought in salman's court case thread ConfusedLOL
Hate is too strong a word. Every single person here are my friends, these celebs ain't worth grudging over other people.

LOL the heights of lameness in this forum.

HappyMelody

-Ranjha-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ranjha-

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _NaughtyBoy_

Originally posted by shakti_rock

dabangg brought the single screen audience back when it was going to be shut down IMO after dabanng every other so-called actor want to do a masala with OTT action !

Wanted brought back Single Screens from Dead, it was the movie which gave life to dying SS.

Deathstroke

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged
ETT minus Katrina

No offence to her but I didn't enjoy her acting. Salman was really good and the beginning of the flicks was top notch 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Teh_BatmanDeathstroke

Karan.

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Deathstroke

Post Reply New Post

Go to top