dabangg
ready
bodyguard
ek tha tiger
dabangg 2
Login To Vote
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by -Radhe-

Post the exact message with mentioning Twitter Handle Names would have been much more appropriate.

And you ain't any Big Hot Shot Guy whom girls discuss for which u asking not to πŸ˜†

I never said i am πŸ˜† i am just asking her to mind her business and not talk about people she doesn't know.that is all.
Edited by Karan. - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Karan.

Mentioning my name on Twitter regarding IF is not privacy but showing her post about me on IF is privacy πŸ€” 

Madam stop talking about others outside the IF and u wont be called out. 
twitter and a forum is different, u go tweet abt her too  , i wont be tellin u anythin but u had to go and bring a tweet frm there and post it on here πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ and just a few pages back, u asked her to stop stalkin 🀣 who is doin the stalkin here???

I never said i am πŸ˜† i am just asking her to mind her business and not talk about people she doesn't know.that is all.
and ur first msg was enough for that,i m sure she wud hav respected it ,but y post the tweet then??πŸ₯± and she just gave her opinion , dont see how its a crime to talk abt ppl now  
Originally posted by hiddenstar

twitter and a forum is different, u go tweet abt her too  , i wont be tellin u anythin but u had to go and bring a tweet frm there and post it on here πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ and just a few pages back, u asked her to stop stalkin 🀣 who is doin the stalkin here???

I said what i have to say.it is done for my part.period,i dont get your Interest in this issues anyway.

I said what i have to say.it is done for my part.period,i dont get your Interest in this issues anyway.
maybe u need to do ur hw properly coz i m involved in that tweet πŸ₯±thanks a lot karan!!!
Originally posted by hiddenstar

maybe u need to do ur hw properly coz i m involved in that tweet πŸ₯±thanks a lot karan!!!

U were? πŸ˜²  look i dont need any hw all i asked her is not to talk about me.and i am sure she got it end story.

U have them? πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -Radhe-

U have them? πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† 

U were? πŸ˜²  look i dont need any hw all i asked her is not to talk about me.and i am sure she got it end story.
yes i was 😭 and now u ruined my reputation 😭😭😭😭ab kaha jaaoon main? 🀣yh she got it but i cnt wrap my fingers around the fact that u still posted her personal tweet !! πŸ₯±