~Every Celebrity Deserves EQUAL RECOGNITION!~

-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I would like to say that it's not fair that only the top celebs at this moment get more recognition over & over again. There are other celebs who are also famous too and deserve the same recognition. Their fans would like to see their favorites too. Every Celeb deserves an equal chance. Not just the ones who are on top. Many fans demand day & night and don't get anything, but others don't even have to demand for it and they get it. For once plz look at those fans who come here everyday and politely demand for their favorites, but never get to see them. Every celeb deserves an equal chance to be part of Zing magazine. If people vote for their favs, than the same celebs are gonna get the most votes over & over again. And I truly want to see other celebs on Zing Magazine who deserve some recognition too. And Im sure many others feel the same way. 

If anybody disagree with this, plz do not comment here. Thanx. 
Edited by -ILoVeKinshuk- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I agree 100%, only certain celebs are getting picked to feature in Zing Mag but there are more fans of different celebs who don't get to feature even after the constant pleading of fans, please for once show other celebs on Zing Magazine who deserve some recognition as well.

wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I totally agree with you jackie i dont know why i keep on requesting  them to bring Kinshuk on zing but they are not listening to us yaar hope they listen to our demands please bring Kinshuk on Zing Magazine Cover we want him on Zing Cover Page Please listen to our pleads please bring him we want him on it .. 
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
I can't agree with u more Guyzzz . Each and every Celebrity deserves appreciation of his hard work But Unfortunately Here Only 2-3 top Stars * on IF) gets everything but There are so many more Talented and more Deserved and more Popular Actors then those top stars . Plzzz Listen to other Fan Grp as well for a change . Plzzz . 

Want to see Kinshuk Mahajan's Longgg Interview and New Hott Photoshoot along with him on Zing Cover Page .Plzzz
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Please can we have a long interview of Kinshuk Mahajan...we all love him...
Thanks
Catzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

You are absolutely right.
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
So agree with every1 here and thanks jackie for making this post. For the last couple of weeks we have been begging for a kinshuk interview and still nothing. The 2 posts asking for a kinshuk interview is 16 pages put together bt stil we havent got an interview of him yet. I dnt knw why zing has this forum on IF if they not going to even look at who the fans are demanding to see and just going to put who they want on their mag. If this was any other actor would have stopped a long time ago commenting bt since its him will continue.
-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
Thanx guys. Plz continue to demand
JasluvsKinshuk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
We want KINSHUK's Long Interview N Hott Photoshoot !!! also want him on the front cover aswell.Plzzz
-MissQueenBee- thumbnail

Originally posted by: JasluvsKinshuk

We want KINSHUK's Long Interview N Hott Photoshoot !!! also want him on the front cover aswell.Plzzz

Demand on the other threads too😛