Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

I can't believe this is Gunjan I'm seeing ...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Ria-

IF-Rockerz

-Ria-

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 9:00am | IP Logged
I love Gunjan and I always will.

For the past week Gunjan's behaviour has really upset me. Gunjan got engaged to Vihaan for Rachna's happiness and at the end of the week Vihaan will be Rachna's forever. That was the deal. Gunjan fully well know the other side of Vihaan and know how his evil mind works, she knows he doesnt respect or love Rachna and still she wants them to be together in the end. How can Rachna be happy with Vihaan?

Vihaan told her if she doesn't agree to his condition he will publicly dump Rachna. Gunjan come on! Vihaan already dumped Rachna insult and humilate her infront of everyone. What else can he do?

The college fiasco was way too much. Vihaan is deliberately hurting and insulting Rachna and Gunjan is a witness to all this but she is still hell bent on not opening her mouth. Do you really want your sister to spend the rest of her life with a guy that is constantly insulting her? Guynjan is not thinking straight and I'm realy disappointed in her.

I'm sorry if I offended anyone. Please don't bash me!

This engagement fiasco was sheer stupidity. Honestly I thought Gunjan would engage Vihaan to save Rachna from him and not the other way around.

CVS has got it wrong this time.

I hate to see the sisters drifting apart because of an egotisical guy like Vihaan. He's so not worth it!!

Edited by Shawty_sweetnes - 02 February 2013 at 8:58am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

shdacamariya7yedojas143motherhenipkfrncRaleighbcatpringle6aish77amandasookoocelina30virgo24tastahninbrat2008MSN_Vannypaljay-PrimaDonna-gossipgurlsHashiBoo-Eris-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I can't believe this is Gunjan I'm seeing ..." in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SanchiIndu

SanchiIndu

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged
i agree even I thought same that she is with Vihan to save rachna or to make her pair with rajiv

-Ria-

IF-Rockerz

-Ria-

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged
I think right now CVS looking to create more drama and in the process they have ruined a track that had a a lot of potential...

chacha_chaudhri

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-Ria-

IF-Rockerz

-Ria-

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 11:47am | IP Logged
@smruti1981. Actually I'm talking about the engagement drama of Vihaan engaging Gunjan.. Wedding drama has worked before and increased trps for CVS so they r doing it again but this time they have got it slightly wrong. The current track has lost its charm. Hope that helps u..

chacha_chaudhri

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged

amandasookoo

amandasookoo

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Totally agree with you!

-PrimaDonna-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 4:28pm | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Raleighbcatbrat2008Shas3

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.