Pavitra Rishta

Rithvik Dhanjani in IBD -all discussions here!! (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 35

peachesnplums

IF-Sizzlerz

peachesnplums

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing the article Sadiya! 

Poor RD - seems like he was harassed by the kids in Kolkata LOL

Edited by peachesnplums - 05 February 2013 at 2:54pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

adittyNadaCintaashfaque2012krishnariabonibright

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rithvik Dhanjani in IBD -all discussions here!! (Page 7)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bonibright

IF-Sizzlerz

bonibright

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by peachesnplums

Thanks for sharing the article Sadiya! 

Poor RD - seems like he was harassed by the kids in Kolkata LOL
Kolkata ke bachche aise toh nehi the...Wacko
Why didn't all these shows come when I was a child?  Shocked
Or why am I not a child anymore...Cry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

adittyNadaCintacrazygirl4RDashfaque2012peachesnplumskrishnaria

..Anwesha..

Goldie

..Anwesha..

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazygirl4RD

Rithvik picks the dramatic best!!
        The actor is having a geat time picking the most talented bunch of kids from across India.

Rithvik Dhanjani is busy juggling his daily soap Pavitra Rishta n travelling for auditions of IBD- a children's talent hunt,which he will co-host with Ragini Khanna.The actor has also shot two romantic acts with Asha Negi n Ragini Khanna for Zee TV's Valentines Day special show..

Rithvik is gung -ho about his new show IBD,as the concept is different from the most reality shows on TV.. "It was a lot of fun bonding with the children.And the judges ,Vivek Oberoi,Sonali Bendre and Anurag Basu are just fabulous!"

The actor shares a funny incident .
   " In Kolkatta,there was a fence that I had to jump over n meet the kids who were on the other side.As i jumped,I got pulled,beaten and even kicked by the children in all their excitement", laughs Rithvik..

Note:- the pic was different there..as i was not able to post that pic i posted this..

OMG!!!Bechara Rithvik..LOL
All the best Rockstar...Thumbs Up

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

adittyNadaCintaashfaque2012peachesnplumskrishnariabonibright

ashfaque2012

IF-Sizzlerz

ashfaque2012

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazygirl4RD

Rithvik picks the dramatic best!!
        The actor is having a geat time picking the most talented bunch of kids from across India.

Rithvik Dhanjani is busy juggling his daily soap Pavitra Rishta n travelling for auditions of IBD- a children's talent hunt,which he will co-host with Ragini Khanna.The actor has also shot two romantic acts with Asha Negi n Ragini Khanna for Zee TV's Valentines Day special show..

Rithvik is gung -ho about his new show IBD,as the concept is different from the most reality shows on TV.. "It was a lot of fun bonding with the children.And the judges ,Vivek Oberoi,Sonali Bendre and Anurag Basu are just fabulous!"

The actor shares a funny incident .
   " In Kolkatta,there was a fence that I had to jump over n meet the kids who were on the other side.As i jumped,I got pulled,beaten and even kicked by the children in all their excitement", laughs Rithvik..

Note:- the pic was different there..as i was not able to post that pic i posted this..

POOR RD. R u beaten by kolkata children??LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adittycrazygirl4RD

ISHAANKPC

Goldie

ISHAANKPC

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by style14

Originally posted by ISHAANKPC

not right thread to post, not sure if read before but i am posting here, sorry.

Barring Vidya Balan and Prachi Desai, you have not launched any of your talents from your other serials. Any particular reason?

I was launching myself and amidst all that, you want me to launch others! You are interviewing Ekta Kapoor and not Krrish (laughs). I started my film company in 2010. I don't like to mix two businesses. You will have to understand that I didn't launch Prachi, she was launched by Gattu (Abhishek Kapoor of Rock On fame) and neither did I launch Vidya because she was launched by Vidhu Vinod Chopra. So actually, when I worked with them, they were all established films stars. I am using Ronit (Roy) now in one of my movies, but what I was trying to tell you was that now, I am planning to launch new boys and girls under Balaji.

So you won't launch your TV talents?

Not really because my TV talents are doing well for themselves. Sushant Singh (Rajput) is doing Gattu's film Kai Po Che and apparently, he is doing well for himself. Last year, I worked with four boys and all four have been pitched for movies. I launched this new boy called Rwitik in my TV show, even he is getting offers for films (laughs).

What happened to the project where you were supposed to launch Sakshi Tanwar?

I always have this chat with Sakshi that I will cast her in a movie where I have a great role for her. I can't launch her as this quintessential heroine, but I will definitely launch her in a film. I have heard that she did a film for Pritish Nandy Communications called Salun, but I don't know what's happening to that film.

-ekta kapoor

Thanks so much for sharing this article dear. Hope RD reaches greater heights in this career. 
This is EK's interview right. Do you have the link of the whole interview?

stardust magazine january 2013, article title: court martial

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

crazygirl4RDbonibrightashfaque2012style14

NadaCinta

IF-Rockerz

NadaCinta

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 8:59am | IP Logged

Thanks for sharing the article Saddy Smile
RD loves kids so much and when he's with them he behaves like one tooWinkLOLROFL Seems like he had hell of a time with the kids in Kolkatta.

Edited by NadaCinta - 06 February 2013 at 8:54am

adittyashfaque2012peachesnplumskrishnariabonibright

NadaCinta

IF-Rockerz

NadaCinta

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 1:04am | IP Logged
RD is full of love and so are the kidsEmbarrassed. That's why they can blend so wellTongue. I am extremely excited about IBD and anxiously waiting for the day to watch RD with the kids. 

adittyashfaque2012peachesnplumskrishnariastyle14

neha333

IF-Dazzler

neha333

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Guys Rithvik on IBD from 23 February .,,.,...waiting for our rockstar 

adittyNadaCintaashfaque2012krishnariabonibright

Post Reply New Post

Go to top