Pavitra Rishta

Rithvik Dhanjani in IBD -all discussions here!! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 35

style14

IF-Sizzlerz

style14

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 5:25am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adittyNadaCintakrishnaria

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rithvik Dhanjani in IBD -all discussions here!! (Page 6)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SilentPromises

IF-Stunnerz

SilentPromises

BollyCurry Visual Effects, IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 7:06am | IP Logged
He would rock there too <3

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

adittyNadaCintaashfaque2012style14bonibright

crazygirl4RD

IF-Rockerz

crazygirl4RD

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged

Rithvik picks the dramatic best!!
        The actor is having a geat time picking the most talented bunch of kids from across India.

Rithvik Dhanjani is busy juggling his daily soap Pavitra Rishta n travelling for auditions of IBD- a children's talent hunt,which he will co-host with Ragini Khanna.The actor has also shot two romantic acts with Asha Negi n Ragini Khanna for Zee TV's Valentines Day special show..

Rithvik is gung -ho about his new show IBD,as the concept is different from the most reality shows on TV.. "It was a lot of fun bonding with the children.And the judges ,Vivek Oberoi,Sonali Bendre and Anurag Basu are just fabulous!"

The actor shares a funny incident .
   " In Kolkatta,there was a fence that I had to jump over n meet the kids who were on the other side.As i jumped,I got pulled,beaten and even kicked by the children in all their excitement", laughs Rithvik..

Note:- the pic was different there..as i was not able to post that pic i posted this..

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

shelly_22adittygeetrana45..Anwesha..NadaCintaAshlaikagaurav_ankita08Huma-bonibrightprityy89peachesnplumskrishnariastyle14ashfaque2012

bonibright

IF-Sizzlerz

bonibright

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazygirl4RD

The actor is having a geat time picking the most talented bunch of kids from across India.

Rithvik Dhanjani is busy juggling his daily soap Pavitra Rishta n travelling for auditions of IBD- a children's talent hunt,which he will co-host with Ragini Khanna.The actor has also shot two romantic acts with Asha Negi n Ragini Khanna for Zee TV's Valentines Day special show..

Rithvik is gung -ho about his new show IBD,as the concept is different from the most reality shows on TV.. "It was a lot of fun bonding with the children.And the judges ,Vivek Oberoi,Sonali Bendre and Anurag Basu are just fabulous!"

" In Kolkatta,there was a fence that I had to jump over n meet the kids who were on the other side.As i jumped,I got pulled,beaten and even kicked by the children in all their excitement", laughs Rithvik..

Note:- the pic was different there..as i was not able to post that pic i posted this..

Thanks for sharing Saddo...Hug
OMG!!!!GOT PULLED,BEATEN n KICKED???  Shocked  Wacko
Poor RITHVIK..LOL  ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

adittyNadaCintacrazygirl4RDAshlaikaashfaque2012peachesnplums

crazygal_vpb

IF-Rockerz

crazygal_vpb

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged

Pulled,beaten n kicked...lmao lmao...bechara Rithvik...

all the best Rd Rockstar...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

adittycrazygirl4RDAshlaikaashfaque2012peachesnplumsstyle14

Huma-

IF-Sizzlerz

Huma-

TFS saddo LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashlaika

style14

IF-Sizzlerz

style14

Thanks so much for posting the article Saddo.
LOL RD,LOLLOL I am so excited for IBD. Its gonna be so much fun.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

adittycrazygirl4RDAshlaikaashfaque2012peachesnplums

krishnaria

IF-Sizzlerz

krishnaria

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
thankyou so much Sadiya
really looking forward to see all fun with RD and kids lol

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

adittyNadaCintacrazygirl4RDpeachesnplums

Post Reply New Post

Go to top