Pavitra Rishta

Rithvik Dhanjani in IBD -all discussions here!! (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 35

krishnaria

IF-Sizzlerz

krishnaria

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Binge

Hey guys! I finally do my grah pravesh LOL  Thank you Ria and Ash for letting me know about this threadHug... just lazy to post before watching him. I was earlier skeptical about his and Ragini pairing but that has gelled out well too. I love watching his pairing becoming a hit with each and every actress he works with. :) All the segments are too cute! i can practically write an essay on how much I enjoy watching RD on screen. So glad he's exploring new avenues and giving despos like me a chance to watch him in a different avatar. Embarrassed  I mean.. who would have imagined we'd see him as a sardar?  ROFL

How I wish Anurag Basu notices the 'X' factor in him and take him in his new movie. Far-fetched imagination but sochne mein kya jaata hai. Day Dreaming

Shreya a warm welcome hereHug

so excitedd abt the showBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adittyBinge

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rithvik Dhanjani in IBD -all discussions here!! (Page 12)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

krishnaria

IF-Sizzlerz

krishnaria

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Shailee tfs all videos

4 days to go *yay*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

style14

style14

IF-Stunnerz

style14

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krishnaria

Shailee tfs all videos

4 days to go *yay*

RiaHug

Where have you been.??
I loved all the RD IBD segments.. cant wait for it to start..

krishnariaashfaque2012

Binge

IF-Rockerz

Binge

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Thanks RiaHug.. Is the forum opened and will we be shifting there? Or are we going to be residents here? LOL  

Has anyone seen RD in the launch? Bcuz I see Ragini in this vid.. she said that she has accepted a show like this bcuz its not the typical hosting that we have seen her do in Jhalak... but where is RD? Confused

krishnariabonibright

krishnaria

IF-Sizzlerz

krishnaria

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by style14

Originally posted by krishnaria

Shailee tfs all videos

4 days to go *yay*

RiaHug

Where have you been.??
I loved all the RD IBD segments.. cant wait for it to start..
ShaileeHug

aww i was out for a trip cm bk today onlySmile

i m so excitedd Embarrassed

Binge

IF-Rockerz

Binge

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by munny2

RD and Ragini are awesome just hope the show clicks. Even I wish ki Mr.Basu sees the X- factor in him and gives him a nice break. I can't wait for this series to begin as I have stopped watching PR and  missing RD terribly.I don't feel like visiting the forum also these days it is even more frustrating than watching an episode of PR ,but now I have seen this thread so, I will be a regular visitor again.

My sentiments exactly.  This is a different show and a new one.. I hope it works! 

Anurag Basu is indeed hilarious and I am looking forward to watching him... this is a cute vid of his that I came across. He doesn't seem like nautanki judges we get to see in many reality shows around... genuine and intelligent guy! I like Sonali too... Smile  

krishnariaashfaque2012

krishnaria

IF-Sizzlerz

krishnaria

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Binge

Thanks RiaHug.. Is the forum opened and will we be shifting there? Or are we going to be residents here? LOL  

Has anyone seen RD in the launch? Bcuz I see Ragini in this vid.. she said that she has accepted a show like this bcuz its not the typical hosting that we have seen her do in Jhalak... but where is RD? Confused

ShreyaHug

nopes once forum opens we r gonna make a new RD AT there too.n this is confined for PR forumSmileEmbarrassed

i havnt seen but  i guess that day RD had to leave for SA concert thats y he didnt attend the confrence

Bingebonibright

style14

IF-Stunnerz

style14

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Shreya RD was not there at the launch because he had left for South Africa to perform for a Valentines Day Event.

adittyBinge

Post Reply New Post

Go to top