Rithvik Dhanjani in IBD -all discussions here!! - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks for the thread Ria!

Rithvik has endeared himself to the audiences across India as the young and dashing Arjun. His power-packed dance performances across special episodes of Zee TV's fiction shows and the annual awards ceremony 'Zee Rishtey Awards' as also his successful stint on a dance reality show have earned him the status of a television heartthrob.

Loved the above lines ðŸ˜ƒ

Looking forward to Rithvik's stint as a host. He'll rock, I'm sure!
Ria! Great idea...thank you..

My favourite part of the writeup:
Rithvik said, ''My current role on Zee TV's Pavitra Rishta has been widely appreciated and the show remains one of the top rated shows on the channel. When they approached me to host 'India's Best Dramebaaz', it was difficult for me to turn down their offer. I am getting an opportunity to interact with so many talented children and the audience will get to see a more easygoing, fun-loving aspect of my personality.''

The hardworking star that he is...
Good for you RD.
Just so you know, the easygoing, fun-loving aspect of your personality is already pretty apparent to Kamla Vimla and us...😉
Thanks for sharing the articles and creating this thread Ria. Cant wait for IBD to start.

RD line" I am getting an opportunity to interact with so many talented children and the audience will get to see a more easygoing, fun-loving aspect of my personality.'', even we are waiting to see you Rithvik.
BTW Ria ask the Mods to make this a sticky topic. We had a sticky topic when RD had participated in Jhalak too.
RD looks dashing! Can not wait to see him!

and aww Ragini is so cute, love the gal!
welcome guys🤗

well, i m eagerly waiting to see RD hosting and experience his fun-loving,easy going aspect😉😊
Thanks for making the thread Ria  ðŸ¤—
Looking forward to India's Best Dramebaaz now..😃

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
tfs Armu😊
Sonali Bendre and Rithvik on One screen= my death-

how am  supposed to handle two favorites ahh ?