Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

   

AnSh||Tham Jaye Yeh Saath ke Pal||AT 90 (Page 8)

buzzy.reenaholi IF-Stunnerz
buzzy.reenaholi
buzzy.reenaholi

Joined: 01 November 2010
Posts: 30820

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tistaa

Originally posted by 55shobha

Sis mein to yahi thi but time mismatchOuch
btw trying to make AnSh avi but kuch naya karna chahti hon ek hi style ki avis se bore ho gai honConfused
yeap time missmatch Cry  b/w ur AVIs are always very good I loved it always Embarrassed
want to try something new nowWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roberoiBlukitten

QuagMyred IF-Rockerz
QuagMyred
QuagMyred

Joined: 20 October 2011
Posts: 7685

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VerboseG

Ho hum, am boredConfused

Awwieee!Hug
Waise hum bhi jaane waale hain kuchh der mein...sona hai...FINALLY!!!Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roberoiBlukitten

roberoi IF-Rockerz
roberoi
roberoi

Joined: 14 June 2012
Posts: 7781

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nniks

forum is so boring.
hi sangy r u back or still ghooming in india


Ghooming... Hahaha... What an expression... One more week to go...

Lemme enjoy chaat pakodi Big smile

Jab tak pahunchun wapis SR ho jani chahiye Wink

Ginu why r u bored???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MalikaBlukitten

Blukitten IF-Sizzlerz
Blukitten
Blukitten

Joined: 23 July 2010
Posts: 11942

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by QuagMyred

Originally posted by nniks

finally new at...congo all wats the topic


Aaah! Neha...
I have a task for you!
Since the CVs seems to love your OSes...and most of the times, they steal urs...
So why dont you write something...thats pretty close to reality...and hot too...???Embarrassed

And let the CVs churaofy itEmbarrassed

Aap kisiki help bhi le sakte hoSmile

hmm i just wrote one now its upto cvs to steal it ;-)
waise kya likhu will write something for v day

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roberoi

Serviana IF-Stunnerz
Serviana
Serviana

Joined: 14 November 2012
Posts: 34276

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VerboseG

Originally posted by Serviana

Btw I changed the color last night. Embarrassed

Congo Karma Chameleon!

Thanks Ginu!Heart

Sangiii oh gosh I miss you a lot!Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roberoi

tistaa IF-Sizzlerz
tistaa
tistaa

Joined: 14 June 2012
Posts: 10233

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 55shobha

Originally posted by tistaa

Originally posted by 55shobha

Sis mein to yahi thi but time mismatchOuch
btw trying to make AnSh avi but kuch naya karna chahti hon ek hi style ki avis se bore ho gai honConfused
yeap time missmatch Cry  b/w ur AVIs are always very good I loved it always Embarrassed
want to try something new nowWink
WOW b/w why dont this CVs think just like u and try something new on Ansh LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roberoibuzzy.reenaholi

QuagMyred IF-Rockerz
QuagMyred
QuagMyred

Joined: 20 October 2011
Posts: 7685

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nniks

Originally posted by QuagMyred

Originally posted by nniks

finally new at...congo all wats the topic


Aaah! Neha...
I have a task for you!
Since the CVs seems to love your OSes...and most of the times, they steal urs...
So why dont you write something...thats pretty close to reality...and hot too...???Embarrassed

And let the CVs churaofy itEmbarrassed

Aap kisiki help bhi le sakte hoSmile

hmm i just wrote one now its upto cvs to steal it ;-)
waise kya likhu will write something for v day
 

I'll PM you an idea soonEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roberoiBlukitten

QuagMyred IF-Rockerz
QuagMyred
QuagMyred

Joined: 20 October 2011
Posts: 7685

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roberoi

Originally posted by nniks

forum is so boring.
hi sangy r u back or still ghooming in india


Ghooming... Hahaha... What an expression... One more week to go...

Lemme enjoy chaat pakodi Big smile

Jab tak pahunchun wapis SR ho jani chahiye Wink

Ginu why r u bored???

TATHAASTUEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roberoi

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Where r u AnSh Fans????

Author: AkDha_Fanatic   Replies: 8   Views: 2710

AkDha_Fanatic 8 2710 10 November 2011 at 9:48am by anshansh
probably jagya ke saath yahi ho raha h ;)

Author: ~~~~   Replies: 2   Views: 550

~~~~ 2 550 01 July 2011 at 9:26am by shivani9
saath rahega always-neha marda vid

Author: akiz   Replies: 4   Views: 1112

akiz 4 1112 03 May 2011 at 1:32am by akiz
result of game..JaAn ke saath ?oot par chali?

Author: Shikhoo   Replies: 4   Views: 520

Shikhoo 4 520 02 December 2008 at 11:23pm by Shikhoo
game..ANANDI,JAGIYA ke saath ? oot par? chale~~~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22

Author: Shikhoo   Replies: 170   Views: 5767

Shikhoo 170 5767 02 December 2008 at 3:28am by Shikhoo

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index