Vani Rani
Vani Rani

India-Forums

Vani Rani Feb 4 - 8 Discussions (Page 3)

hopper_ocean Viewbie
hopper_ocean
hopper_ocean

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
thanks for the updates sri !!

woh so gayathir and santhi  is here vaa.. in metti oli both were MIL DIL and now as Mother Daughter LOL Okay i am confused with the way mother asking son if vani innum maralaiya nu... something is not right there. Further son is rich but mother sister living a normal style Ermm ... and mother has not even ask about her other son also swami Shocked

cute the way Rani calls and forces Bhoomi to come back home. Vani seem to be very stern when ever she talks to bhoomi yet she wants to have a good relationship with him?? Bhoomi at times i notice talks soft but Vani never had the soft face when ever she talks to bhoomi Confused

hopper_ocean Viewbie
hopper_ocean
hopper_ocean

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pokkiri26

hey guys can someone cover up for me for this Friday...forgot i had midterm..please and thank you 

will take care of it!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nithyamkv

-VishaD- Viewbie
-VishaD-
-VishaD-

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Just realized that even the house Bhoomi's mother is staying in is the same house used for Saroja's father in Metti Oli.

hopper_ocean

-VishaD- Viewbie
-VishaD-
-VishaD-

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Friday's episode was good and i wonder if is Swami really Bhoomi's brother since his mother doesn't mentions about him. And to make things worse, she is going to come and stay with them to create problems between Vani and Bhoomi. The metti oli mother in law is back Confused
mellisai Viewbie
mellisai
mellisai

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
cut to cut (sun music) showed vani rani .. i think we will see the cake scene this monday.Wink will post the link when it's uploaded on their utube channel. 
nithyamkv Channel Moderator
nithyamkv
nithyamkv

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Thanks Ratna..

Vani chased her SIL?? Wy didn't Bhoomi mom inquire about her son Sami!!

Mamiyar marumagal sandai shortly !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swash2hopper_ocean

Karthikka IF-Dazzler
Karthikka
Karthikka

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Ah-ha, villain vantacha?

I was thinking how come no villains? Now I feel like slapping myself. I was thinking when VR first began - this is how serials should be. No black or white characters, each character should have a grey area, like all of us. Problems should arise just like in our lives and should be handled like how we do.

Wishful thinking.Confused

hopper_ocean

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Vani Rani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index