Vani Rani

Vani Rani Feb 4 - 8 Discussions (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

kalki2007

Coolbie

kalki2007

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Nithiya thanks da for the detailed update

Bhoomi went to too low bad man

Swami and Rani - lovely couple with lot of understanding hope they keep the bond until the end

Kids yup really interesting and love the pongal joke - they all love Rani

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_oceanCaryn

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vani Rani Feb 4 - 8 Discussions (Page 2)" in Vani Rani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates Nithiya.

Not only Rani is funny, but the kids too.  I liked the way Rajesh met Saravana.  Reading this episode made me laugh so much.  Looking forward in watching it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_ocean

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates Ratna.

An beautiful emotional scene between Swami, Vani and Rani and each of them emoted excellently..

Bhoomi .. I hate your on-screen character but appreciate your acting skills. apt choice for a sidu sidu character ..

hopper_ocean

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Nithi i agree with you that bhoomi character is grrr but he played it very well Thumbs Up and the entire episode was a good one. Too bad i could not give full updates but i would really suggest to watch this episode.

Looks like Vani got Rani married to swarni.. which means maybe something on marriage had annoyed or made their father angry pola??

newt2007

newt2007

IF-Rockerz

newt2007

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 4:28am | IP Logged
thanks for the update

Vani demanding answer. Bhoomi talked too much.

Why bhoomi hating Swami this much. why Vani not talking to Rani? some mystery to be revealed.

Vani and Swamy emotional talk. Rani with tears hearing Sawmy praise. this entire gang super kalakkal.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kalki2007hopper_ocean

kalki2007

Coolbie

kalki2007

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Rathna thanks da for the lovely update
Boomi Thumbs Down good he can leave then the house will be happy with out his nasty comments
he is going to lose his business and end up in the streets mmm i wish then he will shut his mouth

i think Swami loves Rani and her father didn't like Swami  may be this is the big mistry that Vani supported Swami and Rani love matter

Rajesh going to get it - what a coincdence that he has to meet her brothers in a dramatic situvations funny ahROFL

Swami stole the show

hopper_ocean

pokkiri26

Goldie

pokkiri26

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
hey guys can someone cover up for me for this Friday...forgot i had midterm..please and thank you 

hopper_ocean

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Thank you Sri..

Bhoomi's mom is not with her sons!! she asked Bhoomi .. vani innum maralaya !!

hopper_ocean

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Vani Rani Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.